Bill Burr VS Louis CK

AngryGerbil

PC NPC
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
17,968 1,063 0 0
Key and Peele was the first episode of this I ever saw and is still the best one.

"Fuck you Sean."

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
41d 3h 45m
Reactions
10,152 938 0 0
Rachel Ray hated the way the wings were cooked, and so did Ramsey.

also i think she said she prefer's drummettes only.
Yeah they just buy generic wings for the show and don't make it themselves.

Sterling

El Presidente
<Donors Crew>
53d 5h 3m
Reactions
1,903 308 0 0
Rachel Ray hated the way the wings were cooked, and so did Ramsey.

also i think she said she prefer's drummettes only.
That's fine I was just replying to his comment about how she ate wings like a boss, when she didn't eat any wings at all.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Donors Crew>
10d 17h 50m
Reactions
3,314 258 0 0
The Rachael Ray one was pretty good. She's always nice but you get the impression that if she had to fight naked like Viggo Mortensen in Eastern Promises she would have killed those two Russians with the linoleum knives and been ready for her closeup 20 minutes later.

Lanx

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
52d 8h 32m
Reactions
29,377 5,851 0 0
The Rachael Ray one was pretty good. She's always nice but you get the impression that if she had to fight naked like Viggo Mortensen in Eastern Promises she would have killed those two Russians with the linoleum knives and been ready for her closeup 20 minutes later.
bitch has her own knives, i bought these for friends who are just downright horrible at keeping a blade sharp

it sharpens everytime you sheath and unsheath.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
34d 2h 54m
Reactions
3,930 363 0 0
Hot ones is a great series. It's kind of incredible to me it got as big as it has though. The host has absolutely no charisma, but he asks really good questions and the guests are usually great.

Fogel

<Donors Crew>
56d 9h 15m
Reactions
4,966 229 0 0
Agreed, the hosts delivery is very stiff/scripted. The Ramsay one was hilarious - Ramsay on charcoal bread "Are they from Portland?" You know he's a fucking shitlord.

lurkingdirk

<Donors Crew>
22d 21m
Reactions
5,322 1,159 0 0
Agreed, the hosts delivery is very stiff/scripted. The Ramsay one was hilarious - Ramsay on charcoal bread "Are they from Portland?" You know he's a fucking shitlord.
Are they from Portland? Just bloody hilarious. I love that guy.

AngryGerbil

PC NPC
<Donors Crew>
Reactions
17,968 1,063 0 0
Get him to post here in the Euro thread!

stupidmonkey

Knight of the Realm
13d 15h 18m
Reactions
181 4 0 0
I mean he did mention snowflakes multiple times.

Fogel

<Donors Crew>
56d 9h 15m
Reactions
4,966 229 0 0
True, but snowflake is a general and popular term, specifically bashing Portland shows more immersion/awareness.

Lanx

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
52d 8h 32m
Reactions
29,377 5,851 0 0
i'm sure the most connected and well traveled (now that bourdain metoo'd) knows the places of these fake hipsters, putting out shitty food
Why Chocolate Experts Think the Mast Brothers Are Frauds
The Mast Brothers, Rick and Michael, have always claimed to make their chocolate “bean to bar,” which means starting with raw cacao beans and painstakingly roasting, grinding, and tempering them into chocolate bars in small batches. However, Scott alleges that, when they started selling chocolate in 2007 and 2008, the brothers bought high-end chocolate from a commercial company, melted it down, and then packaged it as their own bars
they came back and opened stores in the uk and la, thankfully they're failures/frauds and they've closed those shops now.