Bill Burr VS Louis CK

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Donors Crew>
22d 2h 1m
Alton rated da bomb as hot but not tasty, i have a pic of his re-order

I'd trust Altons palate over anyone ever on that show or food/show business.
Just tried some Valentino's for the first time tonight. Not entirely unrelated, since that Hot Ones thing ended up with me chasing a hot sauce rabbit down the hole for a while. The regular stuff is great. Good flavor, not ridiculous heat, but not mild either. Going to buy a bottle of the hot stuff next time I am at the store.

Reactions: AngryGerbil

Droigan

Lord Nagafen Raider
13d 16h 8m
Figured since this thread was here, I'd add two new ones. Just him driving around with Bert Kreischer (The Machine!!) looking at houses.

Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
<Donors Crew>
10d 8h 13m
Burr's helicopter bit is one of the best bits I have ever seen, that puts him right up there with the all time great stand ups.

• Solidarity
Reactions: Sentagur

Tuco

Janitor of the Realm
29d 15h 21m
This isn't Louis CK's funniest bit, but it's the kind of bit that is really hard to deliver and one that he's particularly suited for: (first 4 or so minutes)

It's the part of the human condition that most people have never thought about, but if they're self-introspective and watch the bit can probably empathize with it in some way. And maybe in the future when they consider helping someone and chose not to and suddenly feel good, remember the bit.

Last edited:

lurkingdirk

<Donors Crew>
24d 7h 37m
This isn't Louis CK's funniest bit, but it's the kind of bit that is really hard to deliver and one that he's particularly suited for: (first 4 or so minutes)

It's the part of the human condition that most people have never thought about, but if they're self-introspective and watch the bit can probably empathize with it in some way. And maybe in the future when they consider helping someone and chose not to and suddenly feel good, remember the bit.
This is what's remarkable labout Louis CK. He's relatable. He's a douche, but so many of us can identify with him, and that makes him quite charming. I think he's incredibly talented.

iannis

Chairman Meow
<Donors Crew>
24d 5h 42m
I enjoyed her last special. She's good at the craft of it and doesn't abuse the stage.

she's fairly loopy everywhere else.

AngryGerbil

Speech Mythologist
<Donors Crew>
At any given moment there are about 10 actually funny women on the face of the planet. She was one of them for a few solid years. Seems like a lifetime ago.

Now it's sort of like watching Janis Joplin or Marilyn Monroe become nuns. Maybe she should have died young.