Bill Burr VS Louis CK

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Who is the better comedian? My vote goes to Burr, both are amazing but me and a friend are arguing. This argument started from compairing them to Carlin and who has a bigger impact

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
Louis is the better actor. Bill is the better comedian.

• 2Truth!
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
How do you rate them?
Laughs per minute (LPM)?

• 1Pants on Fire!

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
This thread is terrible without a poll. You are terrible for making this thread without a poll.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I've preferred Louis CK because I thought his bits were more original and clever. I love Bill Burr too though.
This thread is terrible without a poll. You are terrible for making this thread without a poll.
What are you talking about? *shifty eyes*

• 1Picard

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I saw that thread you made. I was about to post in it calling it even worse but you fixed the poll in time.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
YOU HAVE TO GET UP EARLIER IN THE MORNING TO STUMP ME!!!

When you make a poll this version of vbulletin posts the thread before it gives you the options of posting polls. So if you drag ass with the polls you'll inevitably end up with these guys swooping in before you can finish it. Bonus points are that nobody knows what they're talking about:
statler_waldorf_02_01.jpg

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Really close. Going with Burr only because I find his delivery better; accent and fuck you attitude is great. I agree with Tuco though that Louis CK is a bit more inventive.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Louis CK was on top of the world during a moment there, but I wonder if he's lost his edge at this point. Burr has been more consistent overall.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This is tough. I love them both, but I find Louis CK to be funnier.

iannis

Musty Nester
Burr, CK is really good but he's over exposed.

I wouldn't say that CK's show is a comedy show. It's an art show. And it's nothin wrong with that. But it ain't a comedy show. It's an art show that is funny sometimes.

Burr's standup is comedy that is serious sometimes.

I would say that CK is the closest thing to Carlin still left alive.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Apparently and he is in capable of getting it he said. He said he didn't see it until he was 27 then he was to old to "get it".

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I'm not too familiar with Burr. Someone link his best shit. Louis is just one of those brutally painfully honest people. It's a blessing and a curse I guess.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
His latest special is on Netflix and compares pretty well with the older stuff usually found on youtube.