Bill Burr VS Louis CK

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I know it died a death over the controversy regarding his preference for yanking it with an audience but his film "I Love You, Daddy" is pretty good.

iannis

Musty Nester
Set seems pretty good, tbh.

Better than his last special. He was getting too rich and shit-don't-stinky. He's still rich, but at least he's gone through a little bit of shit again.

His retarded children bit is pretty decent.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
He said in the recording that he lost $35 million. Who knows though.

Probably losses combined with and some "unrealized profits" when different products underperformed or deals canceled. It's not quite the same but it probably feels the same.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, I mean no doubt he had contracts lined up and they totaled to 35 million. Who knows how many years in advance he had those lined up for. He was Seinfeld tier, and kinda still is even after the fiasco, so he could have had them 5-10 years out. With hollywood, that might have even just been ONE movie or series he was contracted to produce and star in. The math of it probably doesn't matter that much.

He obviously didn't get outed for sexual misconduct and then Twitter-fems came and took 35 million out of his bank.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
b2157d90-fe5d-4384-bbb1-9c9b522d33dc

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Heyuuge Bill Burr fan. If not my favorite, very damn close. Him and Chapelle. He speaks how my mind thinks all the fucking time. World is full of idiots, and most of you need to die. Not how I act or talk, but my mind is always running along about how stupid things are stupid. I'd recently been on a cruise when I saw his bit on sinking cruise ships full of people. My sentiment exactly. I'm basically grinning, laughing the entirety of any of his stand-ups, and they always end with a nice crescendo.

I get bigger laughs out of Louis CK, however. This is my favorite Louis C.K. bit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
CK was great, flawless initially. Or at least that's how I remember it. But Burr cranks out so much more and it's getting better while CK is getting stale and worse

Sterling

El Presidente
CK was great, flawless initially. Or at least that's how I remember it. But Burr cranks out so much more and it's getting better while CK is getting stale and worse
Yeah Burr has a new hour like every year, it's pretty crazy. A lot of dudes do the same shit for several years straight and it's pretty lazy.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm pretty sure CK was cranking out a new hour every 8 months for a while. Before the controversy. Fortunately, he seems to be working again. I look forward to all of his new stuff. That recording last month was solid.

• 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Hot Ones finally has its most requested guest on. I know this is off-topic.

Hot ones is great. There are some awesome episodes. Like Rachel Ray doing the wings like a boss or watching rappers like DJ Khaled bitch out after like 3 wings.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Hot ones is great. There are some awesome episodes. Like Rachel Ray doing the wings like a boss or watching rappers like DJ Khaled bitch out after like 3 wings.
what kind of low level Wakandan can't take hot sauce?
U87.gif

wtf, this guy is a fatty, shoulda been able to vacuum up them wings

is he from Atlanta? they be walkin and eatin wingz and throwing em on the floor en sheet
B5qIchE.png

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Rachel Rey didn't eat wings. She just ate the sauces with a spoon. It's pretty cool how they get legit celebrities instead of just low tier rappers and shit now. Some guests just nibble like bitches though. Weird Al has no wing game at all.

• 2Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Rachel Rey didn't eat wings. She just ate the sauces with a spoon. It's pretty cool how they get legit celebrities instead of just low tier rappers and shit now. Some guests just nibble like bitches though. Weird Al has no wing game at all.
Rachel Ray hated the way the wings were cooked, and so did Ramsey.

also i think she said she prefer's drummettes only.