Bioware's "Anthem"

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
They are doing a bang up job so far!

This site can’t be reached
ea.arcsivr.com took too long to respond.

Try:
  • Checking the connection
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They are doing a bang up job so far!

This site can’t be reached
ea.arcsivr.com took too long to respond.

Try:
  • Checking the connection
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
Had to bang my dick in a door with that over and over just to complete that stupid survey. Luckily for you, the sign ups last till the 2nd of Dec.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Had to bang my dick in a door with that over and over just to complete that stupid survey. Luckily for you, the sign ups last till the 2nd of Dec.

Well I’ll be drunk for gaming weekend and forget by then. Oh well I won’t be missing much 😜

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Bioware Blog

Some Anthem stuff and teasing of a Dragon Age announcement this month, as well as confirmation that they're still working on something Mass Effect related

Like this is anything to even get remotely excited about. Well, it kind of is because I cannot wait to see the glorious train wrecks.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
My alpha is confirmed, will report back on how trash it actually is.

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I bet it won't be 100% bad! I had some fun in Destiny 2, despite there being absolutely no real multiplayer or social side of it. I usually enjoy these types of games.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I bet it won't be 100% bad! I had some fun in Destiny 2, despite there being absolutely no real multiplayer or social side of it. I usually enjoy these types of games.
Have you played it again recently? D2 is really fucking good right now.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Meh, D2 now is better than vanilla D2, but its still got a ways to go. There is a huge lack of weapon variety still, exotics are better than vanilla, but still lacking compared to D1. Lots of grinding but not really anything to grind for except light level. PEs are useless now. Crucible is still kinda fucked. Its handcannons pulse and shotty meta for the last 2 seasons, and it looks like its not really changing for this new season as well. Where are the ARs, sidearms? where is the SMG? Where is the forgotten fusion rifles? I guess its cool if youre a collector....of shit?

Last edited:

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Meh, D2 now is better than vanilla D2, but its still got a ways to go. There is a huge lack of weapon variety still, exotics are better than vanilla, but still lacking compared to D1. Lots of grinding but not really anything to grind for except light level. PEs are useless now. Crucible is still kinda fucked. Its handcannons pulse and shotty meta for the last 2 seasons, and it looks like its not really changing for this new season as well. Where are the ARs, sidearms? where is the SMG? Where is the forgotten fusion rifles? I guess its cool if youre a collector....of shit?

My guess they have a rag-tag team basically keeping D2 alive for seasons... Sounds familiar ? hahahah ... fucking grrrrrr

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'm looking forward to this, it looks fun to me.

It's definitely not with the same level of excitement that I used to have for Bioware games.

I enjoyed the last Dragon Age, even if it wasn't as good as the previous ones. Andromeda I wanted to like, and did for a while, the SJW stuff didn't bother me all that much, but after a while, it just wasn't a good game.

I enjoy Destiny 2 and go back to it once in a while, and this looks like Destiny clone. It looks nice, the classes and abilities look cool. I prefer the 3rd person viewpoint since I am vain and enjoy looking at my cool gear. :)

So cautiously optimistic.

Molten Core Raider
The Pre-download is available now if you got invited to the Alpha. Im a bit apprehensive but Im very curious to see how/if Bioware has bounced back after Andromeda.