Bioware's "Anthem"

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Andromeda was a whole separate studio, not interns.

No, Bioware Montreal .. which is now part of "Motive" EA trying too save face basically cause Andromeda(+ battlefront 2) fucking bombed that bad... still part of Bioware they as a company fucked up and are not admitting that "Hey, ya sorry about that." Them sitting there and complaining cause a game that is not even in the same genre, was the reason it bombed. Not because they fucked up, and they did big time, so ya know what fuck em.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The harder I look at Destiny and The Division, the more and more similar the games appear.

Huh? From that latest video IMO this shit is not even close to Destiny. More like Division with suits in a jungle. Plus im betting this will be no where near as smooth gameplay as Destiny. Too bad abotu Bungie though, they are fucking their game up too. What is it with these devs lately?

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Stupid is as stupid does, I guess.
02c181051246ce73c3519d3c0e8e9a4c.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That's a great one monster they have completed.

• 1Worf

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
So I watched this trailer and I guess I only have the one question - is there a white person in this game?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
We need a reaction of someone falling asleep. That was one of the most generic buzz word ridden game trailers I've seen.

• 3Like

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Well, I mean, when you really think about it, what are you doing in that trailer? Standing around in a semi-static position blowing the shit outta things. I mean, fuck, if I would'a liked that and being constantly online, I could'a just stayed in WoW.

Oh, and about the monster. It looks surprisingly like this one, no?

Start at about 3:13.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It would be nice if this is even slightly good but so far it looks to be pretty fucking blah

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don’t think this will pull anyone away from Destiny. Ex: Destiny 3 etc

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Especially since anyone with sense is already playing Warframe

Alright I don't play warframe but I'll just take your word it's better than Destiny but my point still stands lol.

Bungie > Bioware <3 ya Z Zarcath

• 1Like

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Something tells me that this will be the final nail in the coffin of Bioware.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Something tells me that this will be the final nail in the coffin of Bioware.

Nah, that was ME:A.

I just wish EA would somehow cram the anthem-kneeling and male cheerleaders into their sports games so that their bread-and-butter franchises finally die out and so does the company.

• 1Worf

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Add kneeling, but have a $0.99 microtransaction at the start of each game to not kneel.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf