Bioware's "Anthem"

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Lol by the way, second pic, second from the right the hot blonde... closet republican.

God speed normal chick. God speed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
Bioware 2018: you need a spreadsheet to figure out how to even start the game

anthem-waystoplay-ranger-1920x1080.jpg.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Lol by the way, second pic, second from the right the hot blonde... closet republican.

God speed normal chick. God speed.
Notice she isn't wearing pink? Closet Maga for sure.

Also lol @ "developers"

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Huh, I guess they really are dipshits. Releasing a game as controversial as this one, three weeks early. Suppose they want everyone to be sick of the game and cancel their pre-orders by the time it comes out.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>

So this game is just going to be utterly dull, from early marketing all the way through release.

Hard pass, unless it gets incredible reviews from trusted sources.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So this game is just going to be utterly dull, from early marketing all the way through release.

Hard pass, unless it gets incredible reviews from trusted sources.

Polygon and IGN already gave it a 10/10!!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
check back on feb 1st, and see... after ME:A though they have a lot too prove if they want me too buy anymore of this .....

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I mean the way it's setup you'll have a full week to check the game out from people playing the premier EA access shit on twitch, so in a way it's much better than review embargo until launch and shit. If it's bad then you won't have to buy it and if it's good then you can just buy it, so don't really care either way. I guess having an actually free beta so everyone can check for themselves would be better but meh I honestly don't care enough to test the game long enough to form an opinion that'll be better than seeing people post their impressions after a week of playing on reddit or here if there's some adventurous people.

Janx

<Silver Donator>

This isnt on bioware, this is on EA and their fucking origin access shit. BFV is the same way. Every game launching on Origin is going to be this way I imagine.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Anthem = Destiny+the Division+Titanfall Everything I've seen has reinforced that basic assumption.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
This isnt on bioware, this is on EA and their fucking origin access shit. BFV is the same way. Every game launching on Origin is going to be this way I imagine.

Chart makes it look bad, but I wish every company would copy the scheme in some form. Room for improvement also, should give your pre-orders EA access for the month the game releases or something. Would probably drive more subscriptions, if not more purchases of other products.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Doesn't seem like anyone is in any danger at any time during that gameplay demo...

The world needs to be dangerous or it'll get boring quick.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Once again, this game will be absolute trash.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Doesn't seem like anyone is in any danger at any time during that gameplay demo...

The world needs to be dangerous or it'll get boring quick.

i'm just going to guess you didn't actually watch it since half way through one of the dev's died.

the forum seems to be pretty against the game, but i'm not actually sure why? i mean yeah, by all means have a pretty healthy dose of skepticism, but people seem to just outright reject the notion that this will be anything but trash.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
If there are more than 2 genders, game is trash

• 3Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
i'm just going to guess you didn't actually watch it since half way through one of the dev's died.

the forum seems to be pretty against the game, but i'm not actually sure why? i mean yeah, by all means have a pretty healthy dose of skepticism, but people seem to just outright reject the notion that this will be anything but trash.

Because “BioWare” is a conglomerate of talentless hacks. That could probably have something to do with it. :)