Bioware's "Anthem"

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Add kneeling, but have a $0.99 microtransaction at the start of each game to not kneel.

Can’t wait for Madden’s 2020.

Longshot story mode of a Male to female trans cheerleader battling discrimination until getting hired by the rams. She cheers the team on to victory and marries the QB. Daezuel Daezuel

“GOTY!” - Game Informer
“Finally!” - Kotaku
“10/10 outstanding” - IGN

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 6 users

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can’t wait for Madden’s 2020.

Longshot story mode of a Male to female trans cheerleader battling discrimination until getting hired by the rams. She cheers the team on to victory and marries the QB. Daezuel Daezuel

“GOTY!” - Game Informer
“Finally!” - Kotaku
“10/10 outstanding” - IGN
Is it discrimination if I say I puked in my mouth reading that?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Something tells me that this will be the final nail in the coffin of Bioware.

Funny you had mentioned that...

[H]ardOCP: Dragon Age, Mass Effect Sequels May Be Heavily Influenced by Anthem

At this weekend’s PAX West, BioWare elaborated on how Anthem takes a live-service approach to storytelling, in that NPCs may continually be updated and evolve with new dialogue options and interactions, opening up the potential for additional quests and storylines. While the online shooter is still a work in progress, the team has enough faith in this dynamic system that it is already being reserved for other franchises, such as Dragon Age and Mass Effect.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Just gonna show the 1 monster ??

Sad Cyperpunk had more gameplay shown and it's not even close to releasing.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

Just when you think these idiots couldn't get any worse... Now they are going to throw in fluffed dynamic quest generation and blow apart the only thing that they are known for. (Well, to be fair, their stories have sucked ass since the ending of the first Dragon Age.

But yeah. I hope no one ever buys any of their shit ever again and just put them out to pasture with every other company EA ruined.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dunno, Anthem isn't a single player (with a side of co-op) rpg. It is simply a shooter-looter like Destiny. I'll give it a shot, but I haven't really been impressed by anything I've seen. The over the shoulder pov is disappointing, the mech suits are kinda meh too.

khorum

Murder Apologist
The Anthem team is hoping against hope that gamers will forget all about Manveer Heir and his crew of virulent SJWs at Bioware. But although that worthless fucking poo is gone (along with most of Bioware Montreal), some of his team are still lingering and contributing to Anthem's cloying multiculturalism. Like this grotesque specimen:

maxresdefault.jpg

He's been writing for Anthem for a couple years now:

Samuel Maggs said:
Anthem
Venture into danger, unite with friends, rise to any challenge, chart your path, control your fate. I’ve been a writer on this game for two years, creating a new IP with a great team. More to come…

This shit is gonna be just as cucked and retarded as ME:A.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I mean, it's a game where you're in a mechsuit and the premise isn't just "Blow shit up while stomping some motherfuckers!" That's all we need to know that it's going to be boring as shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The things that make a game's community "toxic" are, in order of relevance:

1) The Internet
2) Your fucking game

Don't fuck over your game, and the community is magically way less "toxic" somehow!

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
So any bet's on what game, Bioware is gonna blame for how badly Anthem will do ? My money is on KHIII, or Bloodborne 2, why not right ? .... or Monster Hunter 1(PS1 version hahahah)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
So any bet's on what game, Bioware is gonna blame for how badly Anthem will do ? My money is on KHIII, or Bloodborne 2, why not right ? .... or Monster Hunter 1(PS1 version hahahah)

It won't be a game they'll blame. They'll come up with a narrative involving one of the following:

1) Russian Bots
2) Masculinity
3) GamerGate
4) Third Party studio
5) Sense of pride and accomplishment
6) Unstable economy

All the while calling all of the criticisms about the game unfounded and just something "the trolls" are saying.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It won't be a game they'll blame. They'll come up with a narrative involving one of the following:

1) Russian Bots
2) Masculinity
3) GamerGate
4) Third Party studio
5) Sense of pride and accomplishment
6) Unstable economy

All the while calling all of the criticisms about the game unfounded and just something "the trolls" are saying.

@Dom and Utnayan Utnayan already told me in PM’s that they bought the $199.99 Collectors edition. This of course includes 5 day early playtime, audio commentary, and two exclusive developer autographed group photographs.

672C6E81-3D62-409A-9E6A-83ED9F4EC14F.jpeg

CF83D6B6-167E-4115-B8C3-41033FBFCC5E.jpeg

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
@Dom and Utnayan Utnayan already told me in PM’s that they bought the $199.99 Collectors edition. This of course includes 5 day early playtime, audio commentary, and two exclusive developer autographed group photographs.

View attachment 179007

Would it be fair to say that there's 11 women in this picture, or 11 men. I can't really be sure either way.

Also, I was one of the few people that didn't mind Andromeda that much (loved open-world sci-fi on that engine) but I won't be touching this. It looks utterly boring, and I'm pretty sure they're going to try to have the mech suits as some sort of sexuality metaphor.

Give me back my Bioware of the golden age you damn monsters! *Shakes fist*

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users