Mick

<Gold Donor>
I am doing the pre-load for the PC

Dec 8th: 9am-12pm CT, 2pm-5pm CT
Dec 9th: 9am-12pm CT, 2pm-5pm CT

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
The Pre-download is available now if you got invited to the Alpha. Im a bit apprehensive but Im very curious to see how/if Bioware has bounced back after Andromeda.

1544155966784.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
"Did they have to name the mechs something so phallic? I feel oppressed."

That about right for feedback to submit sunday?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
how big is the install on PC? On xb1 its a 20 gig download, altho i dunno if it'll download more once i run it

YxxanYxxan

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wonder how ”closed” this alpha is considering the amount of people who got invited. Did anyone actually not get selected?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
They expect people to get bored with it to the point they need a huge tester pool just to get the sufficient number of interested testers?

• 1Truth!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
More for marketing. "We had 5,000,000 people join our beta test and shattered all internal records!"

• 1Worf

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty sure that if you registered before the website took a shit, or you fought through it at the beginning of such - then you were accepted. First come, first served, seems to be the appropriate motto. Almost none of the guys I play games with were accepted. Most of which never even got an email saying they were accepted, or not.

Anyways, Ill be on bright and early tomorrow at 10 eastern. Message me on here if you're looking to link up on PC ( Mick Mick ? )

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Look sensitivity is a bit high initially - initial guns feels pretty good tho - only did the first starting mission but sadly playing on my mid tier gaming laptop - will need to crank it up when i go home for lunch to see it at 4k w/ hdr.

Molten Core Raider
Looks pretty awesome in 4k. Or it did for the ten minutes I got to play it before the servers died. The floating watermark thing with your name in it is annoying as hell, but I guess it definitely deters people from streaming it.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Im still on - but ive only done first part, trying to play from work but since i cant pause i have to wait till i have time for potential combat - Havent noticeed any lag thus far yet and flying is pretty legit, well implemented

Molten Core Raider
Dont log out if you havent been punted. I was doing fine until the second mission, then lost connection.

People are reporting that the morning playtest has disappeared from their scheduled playtimes, me included. I keep getting connection error messages trying to log back in. I guess they realized right quick they let too many people in and culled a bunch. Of course it's radio silence from Bioware about what the problem is...

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah finished that shaper mission and now sitting on char creation screen - i like what ive played thus far