Bioware's "Anthem"

Malkav

French Madman
You have to go on the Anthem store page in Origin and select "Try it first".
Capture.PNG

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, their store has some flaws w/ usability. It was already marked as a favorite so I was only getting that popover from the right that doesn't have those options and no obvious way to go to the store page.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

Haha they covered themselves there didn’t they. Hey so the entire game you demo isn’t representative of anything in the game which you will probably think sucks ass and oh hey it’s an old build too!

Lol good lord.

Let me know if I read that tweet wrong.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i see your point... but they are basically just expanding on what every other demo points out as well. "Not representative of final product"

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Haha they covered themselves there didn’t they. Hey so the entire game you demo isn’t representative of anything in the game which you will probably think sucks ass and oh hey it’s an old build too!

Lol good lord.

Let me know if I read that tweet wrong.

Basically, we made the game easier while hiding the grind and we also hid the microtransactions.

• 1Like

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Download ended up at 43 GB. The launch screen looks nice...

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Oh good god, not staggered release dates again.

Fuckin' EA could fuck up selling you water in the middle of the desert.

• 2Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Oh good god, not staggered release dates again.

Fuckin' EA could fuck up selling you water in the middle of the desert.

This has been the standard for years at this point.

• 1Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Beta's and Demos are never representative of the final product. They need these written notifications because people are fucking stupid.

• 2Picard

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Have Origins Access Premier, and it tells me the game is included with my sub, but I have no try it now button? Tried removing it from my library, and still nothing when I go back to the game in the Vault. Any ideas?

Malkav

French Madman
Have Origins Access Premier, and it tells me the game is included with my sub, but I have no try it now button? Tried removing it from my library, and still nothing when I go back to the game in the Vault. Any ideas?

In Origin, go to Browse Games -> Anthem -> Anthem. It's the store page to buy the game where you'll find the Try it now button.

Crone

In Origin, go to Browse Games -> Anthem -> Anthem. It's the store page to buy the game where you'll find the Try it now button.
Yea, I have Add to Library and Watch the Trailer. Nothing about try it now. Hmm.

Crone

Got it. Went into my game library on the Origin website, and the Try it First button was there. Added it and then clicked on Download with Origin.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Origin, making the act of even purchasing a game a chore.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users