Bioware's "Anthem"

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Was in freeplay, and 2 out of 3 chests from world events wouldn't open. Tried to end freeplay, but it wouldn't let me out of the game. I was still connected and could see other players moving around, but couldnt leave the game.

Force close, relaunch anthem, start a new session instead of resuming other, get to first event in freeplay, then this..

20190309_202832.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well, they did say to destroy the Mysterious Crystal, and that looks pretty Mysterious.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
metro exodus is way better. this is a boring ass game unless you are 100% playing all the time with 2-3 friends. story is shittier than mass effect andromeda, game mechanics are dull, the only cool thing is flying around a pretty decent open world like Iron Man but thats like 15 mins of fun.

I only finished the campaign last night after playing a few hours a week for 2 weeks, its really dull and pointless. The "end fight" is stupid boring. You end the campaign around level 20, you can't do the "proper loot grind" - GM1 version of 3 strikes, everyone apparently only does 1 - until you hit level 30. So now I gotta basically just grind 10 levels to even hit the end game loot grind.

fuck that noise, trading my game in over the weekend and maybe I'll come back in a year when they finally have some real content. Probably not.

If you have 2-3 people to play with I'm sure its fun, but pretty much any game is fun with friends. It does matchmake everything so no problems as a solo player, its just not very fun or rewarding or interesting.

Sounds like this game suffers from World of Warcraft syndrome.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I have no idea why, but I've gotten literally a couple dozen of some Masterwork gears but still haven't gotten a single of the one I really want (10 thousand sun's). It's insanely frustrating.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Was in freeplay, and 2 out of 3 chests from world events wouldn't open. Tried to end freeplay, but it wouldn't let me out of the game. I was still connected and could see other players moving around, but couldnt leave the game.

Force close, relaunch anthem, start a new session instead of resuming other, get to first event in freeplay, then this..

View attachment 197870

lol obviously “bioware” Austin had a play in that one. 😜

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Yea, last night was the worst time I've had playing since I started. Couldn't make if more than 5-10 minutes at a time without a bug or crash. They screwed the pooch on this one

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I mean that's what Diablo 3 did, right? Yes, you salvage 99% of all your shit, but at least it's still fun because there is a chance of something great dropping!

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Yea I flat out uninstalled it now, haven't really played it in about 2 weeks now (tired a few times but instantly lost interest).

• 2Like

Yeahs73

Trakanon Raider
The mechanics of the game are really fun, just most everything else is lacking. Couple hours a day at most is enough at this point.

• 2Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
This game just held me over until Division 2 is released. Maybe after they get through the 90 day road map it will be worth a shit.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The "blackout" starts tomorrow, but i think mine started when i uninstalled this shit until it comes into its TTK phase and Irvo is removed from the project.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
yeah if you haven't started i honestly wouldn't bother, there is a huge gap between hitting the end of the campaign and getting to "the loot grind" which will require an additional 5-6 hours of just grinding XP just so you can then grind loot. You can't even run GM1/GM2 levels of stuff (where masterwork drops) until you are level 30 so its not even a question of friends carrying you, you just aren't eligible. And there is absolutely nothing interesting about the campaign or story, its generic and boring as hell. It really is so bizarre how the game mechanics at the end of the game are more or less the same as at the beginning.

you can start playing division 2 tonight or tomorrow with gold/ultimate and in 3 days for normal plebs, even if thats not really doing much new or innovative at least the story should be relatively decent there.

• 2Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I got my first Legendary on Saturday on my Storm. It was a fucking Interceptor item, that was the first time I got loot for another class on my Storm and it had to be my first Legendary.

I got 2 more on Saturday, Glorious Result heavy pistol. I hit for 20K+ a few time with hit, I think highest was 24K, most of the time it's around 10K. That thing is awesome.

I'm still having tons of fun with my friend. He switched from Interceptor to Colossus, he was dying to often on the Interceptor, he never dies now on the Colossus. :)

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I still haven't finished the story but I did get a Legendary really early, maybe level 3 or 4? It seems to level up as I do which is cool and I've been using it since I got it

legendary.png