Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
No, you're investing over 100k in an Ethereum based trust fund, and wallets are definitely secure enough to hold several times that amount without worrying about it, ask me how I know.
I'm not concerned about the wallets, you're either intentionally misunderstanding the problem or stupid.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
You should launch FolerCoin but it can only be exchanged for NFT pics of black cocks.

Make it forum currency and give him like 1000 coins upon his unbanning
Tucoins was one of my original ideas that didn't make the cut. They could never go up or down 2 days in a row, they just stay mostly in the middle.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not concerned about the wallets, you're either intentionally misunderstanding the problem or stupid.

Yeah, the stupid one is the one who actually knows how to use a wallet. The problem is that *you're* ignorant about how it works.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
To me crypto is about owning the coins and having them in my possession. no ETFs and no Robinhood type bullshit

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I've lived on the internet since 14.4k modems existed and I find the process of buying and selling crypto to be extremely obfuscated and riddled with ridiculous fees and not worth it. I ended up purchasing tons of greyscale ETHE shares instead.

I imagine the crypto market will explode when an actual user-friendly exchange that isn't slamming users with ridiculous fees is implemented by someone.
I'm actually surprised Elon Musk hasn't done something like that already!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
To me crypto is about owning the coins and having them in my possession. no ETFs and no Robinhood type bullshit
To me, the coins are meaningless; you're investing in a technology upon which a future payment processing and/or smart contract validating platform can be built. I'm convinced that Ethereum is likely the future of both.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
To me, the coins are meaningless; you're investing in a technology upon which a future payment processing and/or smart contract validating platform can be built. I'm convinced that Ethereum is likely the future of both.

The coins are only meaningless if you think about them as some sort of digital stock, but Ethereum is a digital commodity. You need it to run decentralized applications which will do things like replace your bank.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I was going to say... I know the last 10 pages are in English, these are definitely English words from the language that we all share, and yet...

If I came up with Forum currency this fucking complicated and with this many pitfalls I'd be accused of being the PT Barnum of internet forums inside of an hour.
You mispelled overnight billionaire.

• 1Tendies
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
i saw DOT,LINK,and some of the others take a ~10% drop all of a sudden within past hour or so

I wonder if it's a sign that I'm becoming more grizzled by crypto but that drop barely got a "Oh.. meh... " out of me. heh

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if it's a sign that I'm becoming more grizzled by crypto but that drop barely got a "Oh.. meh... " out of me. heh
It’s bound to happen, as with anything. It hilariously bounced back to 3.9k just as fast

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Can't wait for Doge to explode again and for you to repeat this entire process.

There won't be a third time...for me anyway. Maybe Doge will explode again, I don't care.

Its Rajaah Rajaah
Im sure he bought at 3:49 pm

LOL you're not far off. I got it at $4000 a little while ago, well after that big dip. Given that I dumped Eth at 2200 before or something like that I'm not going to fuss too much over it being 4000 or 3800. I just didn't want to get in at higher than 4000. It's a nice round number I can keep track of. No plans to take any out, just adding to it when it goes below 4000*

* - Unless Doge has a really big spike, in which case GG Eth, BAI

When Rajaah Rajaah says he’s selling I buy. If he says he’s buying I sell.

You're gonna be a millionaire by December!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users