<Gold Donor>
... goatse.
1643873598245.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider

SEC Commissioner Hester Peirce expects a proposal on crypto exchanges, but doesn't expect direct crypto regulation to materialize in 2022.

Good info here. Also ostensibly good news.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Since I started paying attention to Crypto again a few months ago (and made two large purchases in that time) I am down 26%.

Lifetime I am still up thanks to some purchases a few years back.

I am debating if I want to buy in more or just ride with my current position for a bit. Selling is not a part of the plan.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ill admit im not expert on merkle trees or whatever, but one of the biggest barriers for common folk is the trust/exchange thing. People have learned over the years to “trust” banks….i dont mean as a moral compass, but in that if i put 100$ in my account it will be there next week. With the horror stories around hacked exchanges and shit, along with some technical confusion, most normal people are a bit hesitant.

Personally i wouldnt mind seeing exchanges regulated….to a degree. Im all for letting people invest in shit, either stocks or coins, so long as they are offered honest facts and data and not cheated/lied to. I mean fuck, i hate that joel olestein fucker and think he is one of the biggest conartists of our time, but if grandma wants to keep sending her last 50$ to him….who am i to stop it?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So I have a $2900 limit order to add some ETH. Odds is fills before I wake up in the morning?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Buy high sell low!
Looking at a fib from the high to low of this movement says that we're probably due a fall back to the .236 (@$2805) and then if that holds as support it will move higher. I am of the belief that we're start to turn the worm on this correction, so the question is buying in when I can at decent prices to control DCA. Split the difference between market and where i think it will bounce from and I end up around $2900 for the target for the small amount of cash I have to throw at the ETH problem at the moment.
1644199821235.png

Admittedly that is wick high to wick low. Take the candle open/close high and low and we're sitting just about the .236 right now.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looking at a fib from the high to low of this movement says that we're probably due a fall back to the .236 (@$2805) and then if that holds as support it will move higher. I am of the belief that we're start to turn the worm on this correction, so the question is buying in when I can at decent prices to control DCA. Split the difference between market and where i think it will bounce from and I end up around $2900 for the target for the small amount of cash I have to throw at the ETH problem at the moment.
View attachment 397106

Admittedly that is wick high to wick low. Take the candle open/close high and low and we're sitting just about the .236 right now.

The longer I follow crypto, the less I believe the charts have much relevance.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
The longer I follow crypto, the less I believe the charts have much relevance.
I look at certain things and backtest. Fibs are the closest to something that still seems to reasonably track. But also you have to realize that the entire crypto market to some degree moves with BTC. So as goes BTC, as goes the whole market right now.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Prolly nothing

Adoption is coming....

I think the big point will be when there is an easy way for people to accept payments in digital currencies and have it fluidly translate to and from USD so that the normies don't have to think about crypto. It's just the transport/storage mechanism.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user