Black Desert

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
(contracts used to be literally meaningless since you'd get 5 mins worth of grinding silver/wk)?
5 million a day. plus bonuses when the gbank gets over a certain amount, normally nets us 30mil each, each payout. So, a potential 60mil a week.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So my only complaint about the game right now is that shit is insanely overpriced. Like, a lot of guides will say "Buy this item for 50-56." The problem is, the economy is so out of whack, that I'd never be able to afford it. What used to be $1-2M silver is now $20-25M.

As such, I'm 53 with just 91/112 AP/DP. I can't even go to the places they say to grind levels because I get my shit kicked in; because it's assumed you'll have better gear by now.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Uhh, most stuff is actually cheaper than it used to be. Most of the grind guides are based around having better gear than 91/112, partly because you didn't used to be able to get to level 53 in 4 hours of grinding. Just grind stuff you actually can until your gear gets a bit better (+15). Gear matters more than character level anyways.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
What used to be 1m and is now 20m? There's a few things like red coral earrings which are more expensive than they used to be but most things are cheaper.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's pretty much what I was referring to. The blue/red coral shit. It's recommended by every guide, but so far out of my price range.

Maybe I just haven't figured out a decent way to make money yet.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
What used to be 1m and is now 20m? There's a few things like red coral earrings which are more expensive than they used to be but most things are cheaper.

Red coral earrings were 15m when they first came out I think and the rings were definitely more than the 500-800k they go for now.

What class are you playing? You can make decent money farming manshas or catfish and selling the relic shards til you get your gear upgraded a bit more for mediah grinding. Also rhutums or w/e the orcs right there are.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dark Knight.

I think I've decided against upgrading gear myself (currently have a +13 Krea weapon, and +10 blue Grunil set that I did myself). Fail stacking system seems fucking stupid. I'd rather just farm and buy what I want.

The Jarette's gear I have (2x rings and earrings) kind of seem better than the coral shit anyway, outside of not being upgradeable.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So how do these boss scrolls work? I didn't realize they had a timer on them, so now my Bheg's scroll has 6 days left. But it sounds like people end up with several? Are they just collecting them for weeks before combining (and then where are they storing all the pieces; I think Bheg's was 5 to combine)? Or are there different scrolls I'm not aware of that you can actually get daily?

I'm worried that this one will basically end up going to waste. I already fucked up and let an Imp (Giath?) scroll expire, although that was a non-awakened one. And I'm assuming the ones everyone groups for are just the Awakened versions.

Unfortunately with this game the guides I search for (which is like every 5 minutes while playing; 3 weeks in) either assume you know some of this (and I don't know what they're talking about) or do it at too basic a level. Like I just did the solo Muskan's scroll, but nothing actually tells you where to use it. I just happened to see a video when I googled the scroll which looked like an area in the Bloody Monastery I had already been. And nothing would have indicated that I could solo it (I googled the shit out of that one!).

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Every day you can either get 1 piece of an awakened scroll (which has no time limit until you combine them, so you can save up however many fragments you want before combining) or a normal scroll that has a 7 day time limit (and save up for a week or whatever and run them all at once). The awakened scrolls are a lot harder and give approximately the same rewards as doing 5 of the normal ones. I struggled quite a bit soloing the one awakened bheg I did. If you right click on the scroll it sets a waypoint on your map for where you use it.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Been playing it about a month, and man is enchanting frustrating as fuck. In the 30's on two chars for FS. Not really sure what I want to do with em yet.

Was trying to TRI my green awakening, but I'm thinking that's kind of a waste. But bosses are such a crap shoot. One, to even be on when they spawn. And two actually getting loot. I've had 3 Karanda's with 0 loot already.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Been playing it about a month, and man is enchanting frustrating as fuck. In the 30's on two chars for FS. Not really sure what I want to do with em yet.

Was trying to TRI my green awakening, but I'm thinking that's kind of a waste. But bosses are such a crap shoot. One, to even be on when they spawn. And two actually getting loot. I've had 3 Karanda's with 0 loot already.

Enhancing is why I quit.

I was spending 1-2 billion a month on failed attempts just to afk and lifeskill it back and repeat.

As for bosses GL. I got all my auras from Karanda before ever getting a chest. Only 2 Zaka chests. Never anything from Kutum or Nouver and I did at least 2-3 of each every week for months on end.

The entire end game is just way too RNG if you want to max out.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Enhancing is why I quit.

I was spending 1-2 billion a month on failed attempts just to afk and lifeskill it back and repeat.

As for bosses GL. I got all my auras from Karanda before ever getting a chest. Only 2 Zaka chests. Never anything from Kutum or Nouver and I did at least 2-3 of each every week for months on end.

The entire end game is just way too RNG if you want to max out.

It's really a damn shame. I like so much about the game and had a good time playing but in the end they drop the ball in way too many vital areas.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I'm up to 48 stacks trying to TRI my blue scythe but it's all good. Just pulled a Kzarka Amulet from the night vendor which is pretty good, ill look to enchanting that up soon.