Black Desert

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I can't speak for everyone else, but I couldn't give less of a shit about PVP in this game.

Also, regarding your investing in nodes, I swear I've read that investing for worker gathering doesn't do anything. Anyone confirm one way or the other?

Energy investment for worker nodes • r/blackdesertonline

Investing energy to level the nodes does nothing. I'm talking about not being present at the node to activate it.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ah, my bad. I mis-read and misunderstood what you were saying. I actually didn't realize it cost 10 energy to do "remote" node investment.

I don't pay nearly enough attention to my energy, to be honest.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Ah, my bad. I mis-read and misunderstood what you were saying. I actually didn't realize it cost 10 energy to do "remote" node investment.

I don't pay nearly enough attention to my energy, to be honest.

It's a good habit to spend all of your characters energy as often as possible especially if you are at the point where you can afford the night vendors, but yeah it's a hassle =P

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
yep once you've got a spare 100 mil or more start checking the night vendor regularly for boss pieces. 150 mil or so for kzarka, 300 mil ish for dandelion.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lol that was a guild icon for ChoNation. I'm not sure what they use now since they are meme lords and rotate.

This is now their logo you see everywhere lol

Untitled.jpg.beec6e1439194d2408995ee70f414fd8.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Picked up +5 Bheg's for 150mil on preorder. Saw 2 or 3 go before I got one.. I think pre-order of odd enchantment levels and night vendor are definitely the two best ways of getting boss armour.

• 1Worf

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Loving the warrior now that im higher level. The difference in PVP between a Warrior and Musa is night and day, I feel like a bulletproof tiger. Most of the time when I went to challenge people this weekend they just left the grind spot.

I also have begun suffering trying to duo my accessories. I got my ring to PRI a ton but would fail the duos and it would start back at scratch. Is getting TET really something that's just major RNG based? How people people even get enough accessories like boss ones for example to even try?

• 1Like

baconlog

Molten Core Raider
Tet accessories are end game attempts, you always want a replacement for an attempt and you want to have max failstacks to even try. Its honestly better to just pen your awakening/kzarka/kutum/nouver stuff over teting accessories. The only accessory that is really worth hitting tet on is the ogre/sicils ring and its literally the most expensive upgrade slot you can do. You will run 2 bil per attempt on ogre rings for a 5 ap upgrade.

• 1Like

baconlog

Molten Core Raider
Gear progression should be as follows for all classes in priority:
Dande - tri v
kzarka - tri
nouver/kutum- tri
bhegs- tri
muskan- tri
tree- tri
giath- tri
blue coral ears-tri or 1 red coral tri and 1 blue coral if you need accuracy ( all classes but witch/wiz/dk/sorc) end game gear is tungrade but the price is fairly costly for a simple 2 ap ugprade on tri
tree belt - tri (every class should use this over basilisk belt with the exception of witch/wizards)
crescent rings duo-tri
ogre/sicils duo/tri

Every class should focus on their upgrades in that order basically and when you start tet rotations you want to always try to hit one of your 3 weapons to tet and then your armor before you even touch accessories.
Boss weapons and bhegs are core to your Faring the rest of your gear, you can always buy heve to fill those empty slots.

• 1Solidarity

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why tree over basilisk? Seems like the extra AP would be better? I got a tree belt this weekend, so I won't be upset if it's better.

This weekend my goal was to TRI my awakening (want to hit 150 AP). It's the green one, which I know people say not to bother with, but I don't see myself getting a Dandelion. Well, 4 attempts and nothing to show for it. At this point I wish I hadn't even tried, because I'm probably 200 million into it, and I could've just bought the Dande now.

But I'm broke as shit now.

• 1Salty

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Why tree over basilisk?

Everyone and their mother rolls + accuracy

2 - Tri+ red coral earrings
1 - Tri+ Bhegs
1 - Tri+ Kutum
1 - Tri+ Tree Belt

Until they get off their ass and release more information on accuracy, people will stack out the anus.

• 1Worf

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is that just a PVP thing though?

Because I'm pretty much PVE only. Maybe that's why I don't see the fuss over accuracy.

baconlog

Molten Core Raider
Accuracy helps on everything but you rarely need 2 red coral ears if you are running bhegs and tree belt. Just cause an ability hits a mob and says critical etc doesn't mean it does damage. You can test this easy by equipping a ton of accuracy and fighting a red con or higher and will notice the hits doing a ton of damage compared to raw so stacking. Early on in the game you want to buy +15 items rather than make your own . It will save you millions in the long run . Don't start enchanting anything below +15 till you have boss gear .

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Loving the warrior now that im higher level. The difference in PVP between a Warrior and Musa is night and day, I feel like a bulletproof tiger. Most of the time when I went to challenge people this weekend they just left the grind spot.

I also have begun suffering trying to duo my accessories. I got my ring to PRI a ton but would fail the duos and it would start back at scratch. Is getting TET really something that's just major RNG based? How people people even get enough accessories like boss ones for example to even try?
For pvp just block to ultimate is charged then ultimate rinse repeat and laugh until they nerf that block super armor.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn I understand fail stacks !!! holy shit I was doing it wrong =) I'm ashamed to even admit how i was trying and how many witches earrings i burnt.

Harfle Harfle Block also boosts my AP and DP a ton so I always keep that up. Usually when people see Im a warrior they just bring more people now to boot me from Sausans.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I understand how fail stacks work, but I'm still not convinced it actually works. Or at least, I'm not sure the numbers floating out around there are accurate.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
I understand how fail stacks work, but I'm still not convinced it actually works. Or at least, I'm not sure the numbers floating out around there are accurate.
Shit was data mined from me servers year or so ago

baconlog

Molten Core Raider
I have access to the olvia servers if you guys want some pling at sausans/pirates for another 20 days, I'm gonna abuse the free main spawn sausans to farm a few bil before i get kicked from olvia again,

• 1Solidarity