Black Desert

baconlog

Molten Core Raider
You dont lose access @ 58, its 30 days from your first logon date. Olvia channels cap at 58.99 for exp and you wont be able to level past that till you swap to a regular channel. After you hit 59 you can go back and farm on olvia all day long if you want and you will just get 0 exp from mobs.

Marv

Golden Squire
What about the mandatory stuff, should i blitz to 58 on multiple chars and then go back with a mount?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You dont lose access @ 58, its 30 days from your first logon date. Olvia channels cap at 58.99 for exp and you wont be able to level past that till you swap to a regular channel. After you hit 59 you can go back and farm on olvia all day long if you want and you will just get 0 exp from mobs.

Thanks for taking all that time explaining stuff to me in Discord the other night man, I really appreciate it <3

Im deep into PoE land but ill be logging over to do daily hour at least starting this week again.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Started trying to get my Kzarka and Bhegs up to DUO (they were both unenchanted). I had a nice stockpile of mem frags and though it might last a while... Nope all gone in 20 minutes!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I just finally succeeded in getting my blue scythe to TRI. 10th attempt. RIP 66 FS. My guildies all told me I'm an idiot for "wasting" all of those FS but they can get fucked. I was so happy when it succeeded.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
B baconlog Do we want to put a group together of the homies like we talked about to do the raid scroll dudes? @ronne Cupie12 Cupie12 ?

What's max number of people we can bring or is it unlimited? Maybe we can get a larger group if its possible.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just finally succeeded in getting my blue scythe to TRI. 10th attempt. RIP 66 FS. My guildies all told me I'm an idiot for "wasting" all of those FS but they can get fucked. I was so happy when it succeeded.
Fail stacks are a meme. lol I have duo'd red coral earrings at 0 stacks more than once and watched people one shot tri gear with 0 stacks in my guild more than once lol rng is rng

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
And all because they won't fix drops in Valencia to make it a worthwhile place for high GS people to grind.. So you get 430+ GS people grinding at pirates and sausans.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I have never played this and there doesnt seem to be much movement on this thread which has me worried. Is this game worth playing?