Black Desert

baconlog

Molten Core Raider
I'm gonna be pling ronne the next 4 hours @ sausans on olvia channels, just pm me on "wafflehammer" or message my family name "meatcastle" if i'm not on that char for some reason. Rolling sausans main spawn on my 60 witch and everyone on the olvia channels is a one shot for me so 0 competition.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm gonna be pling ronne the next 4 hours @ sausans on olvia channels, just pm me on "wafflehammer" or message my family name "meatcastle" if i'm not on that char for some reason. Rolling sausans main spawn on my 60 witch and everyone on the olvia channels is a one shot for me so 0 competition.

Damn meat I need to add you to friends, I am Korruptedd_44 gonna add you tonight.

How do you bank / deal with the amount of loot at Sausans? I get overweight in about an hour of grinding with 1090 LT and 2 maids.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Damn meat I need to add you to friends, I am Korruptedd_44 gonna add you tonight.

How do you bank / deal with the amount of loot at Sausans? I get overweight in about an hour of grinding with 1090 LT and 2 maids.
Drive a wagon to the safe spot ledge in the middle and overstack it

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Damn, wish I still had access to the Olvia channels.

Then again, I haven't had much time to grind. Most of my money lately is coming from processing.

I've been at about 30-35% exp for level 56 for like 3 weeks now.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

baconlog

Molten Core Raider
I have 15 maids for storage and 4 marketplace so I can offload the grunil prices to market or storage instantly, and I have 4 t4 pets. P2w indeed

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have 15 maids for storage and 4 marketplace so I can offload the grunil prices to market or storage instantly, and I have 4 t4 pets. P2w indeed

I can have more than 1 type of each maid?? oh my fuck driving a wagon then

200.gif

• 1Like

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider

Then again, I haven't had much time to grind. Most of my money lately is coming from processing.

they fucked me with that olvia overstay by 1 day for maintaince lost it last night damn if I could of got an extra week to level I would have been 59 and all characters to 56 ez

baconlog

Molten Core Raider
I mean i can take over sausans any day on the reg channels, but we just might have some real pvp when they bring out their 500+ gs guildies to try to kick me outta the spot, and it will usually take 2-3 of them before i start dying.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean i can take over sausans any day on the reg channels, but we just might have some real pvp when they bring out their 500+ gs guildies to try to kick me outta the spot, and it will usually take 2-3 of them before i start dying.

You and Harfle Harfle would have been so proud of me today. Had a 5 person team try to kick me out of the Sausans ghetto rotation not even the main and kicked their asses 1 by 1 (aka I blocked). Felt good to not get rolled like a prison bitch.

• 1Worf

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

There is a quest at Sarma Outpost which will give you 35% xp (in 55), just need to kill a couple thousand mobs (500 miners, 500 helms, 300 elrics, and 500 sausans).

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider

why your name no work

baconlog

Molten Core Raider
Well I'm in the superior TST, Texas standard time so i usually log out around the same time anyways. I merced into a random guild to fight eternidad last night so i could kill some mexicans and ended up smashing 171 kills in the nodewar. They tried to pay me 50mil but i told em to keep it for letting me defend america.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well I'm in the superior TST, Texas standard time so i usually log out around the same time anyways. I merced into a random guild to fight eternidad last night so i could kill some mexicans and ended up smashing 171 kills in the nodewar. They tried to pay me 50mil but i told em to keep it for letting me defend america.

Yeah dude I just took a peek at Sausans main during lunch to see if I saw any EU players to battle. We have to protect the American skies at all costs brother.

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
I havent done anything since getting awakened because im waiting for my cousin to get back besides upgrade my armor. im around 147 awakened AP and 160 DP. PVP sounds fun but i think id get destroyed.

Marv

Golden Squire
I just started playing this, wondering if i can use my 30 days of xp boost to get a couple of characters to 56 or the bonus will die down at some point if i progress too much with one character? Also what is almost mandatory to do in the early stages thats gonna be way more annoying if i blitz a couple of characters to 56 without doing stuff incrementally? I started to talk to NPCs to get that +2 energy cap upgrade but i feel like its gonna get tiring soon. Basically just care about end game pvp, like with most MMOs

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You lose access at lvl 58. But Olvia is also for returning players. Which is why baconlog above is lvl 60 and there.