Black Desert

Molten Core Raider
Heh thanks. That was kinda my thoughts on the whole thing as well. I know mystics are pretty high on the tier lists of pve/pvp while Nova's....arent. Not sure if he was much higher in gear score than me if I managed to kill him a few times. Regardless, i doubt it will be much of an issue til the weekend again. I tend to stick to the marni realm stuff during the week since my grind time is so limited. But yes, I absolutely do the night elites as often as I can, even to the point of dropping 20-30mil on energy pots to grind completely through the night. The one in particular I try to kill I can take down six times per in game hour (mostly just waiting on the stupid statue to reform so i can start again). Ive had pretty good luck with it, typically getting at least 2 fangs per night cycle.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
This fishing event pretty good. Was traveling all weekend so just remote desktop in to repair, sell fish etc over the last couple of days when I have time.

All those event fish and I've made like 50-75M on top of that via trade vendor and like 150 of these ancient relic shards.

1660063165447.png

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
. Kinda feels like he was karma bombing himself
This 100%! The dude was a moron to keep attacking you. He could have easily switched servers and it might have saved him a couple crystals. I think its hilarious he kept coming back and ramming his head against the wall.

Molten Core Raider
I dont believe crystals can break from pvp, that would be the ultimate troll for the 750gs players to just roll around assblasting people fresh off season servers or something.

I honestly think it's kinda dumb for crystals to break period, it makes me very nervous and hesitant to try new/different content because Im scared something's gonna shatter if I do something dumb. There's enough silver-sinks in the game now, shouldnt be penalized for dying. I have my DK tagged and gear copied with my Nova and pretty much always switch to her for world bosses just in case it's Nightmarish Kzarka, Bloodstorm Nouver, Dickhead Kutum, or SB Karanda. Absolutely no chance Im taking the Nova to any of those fights.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I dont believe crystals can break from pvp, that would be the ultimate troll for the 750gs players to just roll around assblasting people fresh off season servers or something.
Iirc and it's been a while, they can break if you're the agressor, same as karma penalties?

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
That is what I remember as well. It was one huge downside of trying to be a red PK in this game. Possibly they changed it?

I do the same with my Lahn. She's tagged to my Guardian who has all the crystals. I use Lahn to figure out an area, much less expensive if I pull a wonder dummy on a rotation

Molten Core Raider
Iirc and it's been a while, they can break if you're the agressor, same as karma penalties?
That makes sense. I never attack anyone so I never even think in that way. Hopefully dude did drop a couple Jin Vipers or something :p

• 1Like

Molten Core Raider
When you're one of the first people on after the servers are up from maintenance (and yall can also enjoy my teamviewer graphics).

I also finally got the silver to buy the PEN Urugons and have my pre-order placed. Painful watching your silver total drop down into the five digit range.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 8.03.39 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 8.03.39 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 19

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
Nice on the Urugons! I just blew 1000+ Crons (from the free outfits last month) trying to get my gloves to go PEN. Such a pain to get them up there. I'm enchanting at 160 FS +10 Valks which gives me around 7% (I think).
I dont know how people do the whole TET-PEN Distortion Earing roulette. Talk about pain.

Went to Centaurs last week, is it me or is that spot way OP for trash loot? With a loot scroll I was pulling in more silver than I do in Hysteria.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nice on the Urugons! I just blew 1000+ Crons (from the free outfits last month) trying to get my gloves to go PEN. Such a pain to get them up there. I'm enchanting at 160 FS +10 Valks which gives me around 7% (I think).
I dont know how people do the whole TET-PEN Distortion Earing roulette. Talk about pain.

Went to Centaurs last week, is it me or is that spot way OP for trash loot? With a loot scroll I was pulling in more silver than I do in Hysteria.
Its very very good and agris efficient, so fast classes can make a lot of silver/hr there.

Spent several billions on getting my gears caphras lvls up, went to 364DP. Time to recover that silver while hoping someone fills my flame of frost PO.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Best hour grind session. Not 1 but 2 of the potion pieces. Was up to 31 pity. Think in total I've spent around 6-7 hours there.

1660171535321.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Molten Core Raider
Guess I found where my luck went today. I spent 2 hours at Sherekhan and got no pity pieces. Grats and I hate you.

• 1Worf

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
Did they change the UI on Nova? I could not find my normal Star's Breath meter last night for a quick Elvia run, it ended up being a circle now on the bottom of the screen which was odd. I'm note sure why they change things randomly in the game.

Molten Core Raider
Yeah they did something in the latest patch to move it to a little icon thingy. I was confused for a day or two cause i kept eyeballing the upper left corner for when to start spamming E and was lost. I remembered vaugley seeing something about it as I glanced over the UI changes in last weeks patch notes but I really dont pay that much attention to UI changes so I had to go looking.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I did an hour at Sherekhan as well and got 2 fangs. This one is going to pity x100 though for sure ;]
Make sure to do the elites at night, but that can burn through about 450+ energy if you kill them fast enough. Much better fang/hr for me so far.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Make sure to do the elites at night, but that can burn through about 450+ energy if you kill them fast enough. Much better fang/hr for me so far.

Yeah I had to Google wtf happened to the mobs at night as I was thoroughly confused and raring to go with everything popped for a nighttime grind. I am only at around 200 energy so I did that and dipped out back to afk fishing the event.