Black Desert

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People apparently still recommend doing one for the end of season reward and free shit.

And my season char is the Maegu. I guess I'm not sure why I feel the need to make another character for the timepiece. I think I'm still going to main my Lahn, so having another character with shit gear isn't all that useful. Between my other 5 characters I'm pretty sure I can handle parking them anywhere I need to. Can save the slot for next season I suppose.

Boss alts and Family fame is all I can think of. Just seems like a waste to let them go, especially if you went above 61 on the first. I also have so many character slots so I guess I dont worry too much. And new seasons/class usually have the character slots super cheap.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Boss alts and Family fame is all I can think of. Just seems like a waste to let them go, especially if you went above 61 on the first. I also have so many character slots so I guess I dont worry too much. And new seasons/class usually have the character slots super cheap.
My two highest (both season chars) are 61. Tried solo grinding Mirumok on my season Maegu and it seems...rough.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
People apparently still recommend doing one for the end of season reward and free shit.

And my season char is the Maegu. I guess I'm not sure why I feel the need to make another character for the timepiece. I think I'm still going to main my Lahn, so having another character with shit gear isn't all that useful. Between my other 5 characters I'm pretty sure I can handle parking them anywhere I need to. Can save the slot for next season I suppose.

Yea it would probably be for the best if I poopsocked a couple days into doing this season, they've never taken me too long to complete in the past. I suppose I might end up going for it, will see how I feel over the next couple days.

Edit:

Well maybe I won't be coming back after all. Just started the download and when I go to login its making me do 10000000000000008237583808381867866328 fucking captchas in a row. Just keeps taking me to new ones over and over.

Last edited:

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Crystals have always been an afterthought for me, but then I went to do them today and...they changed the whole system? Guess there's just a giant grid now and nothing is bound to the armor anymore?

Assuming I'm not just doing it wrong, there any good "beginner" type crystal builds? Seems like everything is outdated here as they're all based on item slots still.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Crystals have always been an afterthought for me, but then I went to do them today and...they changed the whole system? Guess there's just a giant grid now and nothing is bound to the armor anymore?

Assuming I'm not just doing it wrong, there any good "beginner" type crystal builds? Seems like everything is outdated here as they're all based on item slots still.

You can find good videos that explain the new system. I dont bother with the BIS setups, cause bleh. I have a bunch of hoom/Gervish and the other, from farming shrek. With some adventure ones in htere for combat exp. But yeah its a nice system now, since its family wide, dont have to worry about a setup for each. Though when switching to boss alts, can get them blown up if you happen to get the upgraded world bosses. Have to remember to cancel or apply an empty setup.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Any crystal setup you're seeing as being outdated, still works just fine. Ignore the slots, and just get those crystals. There are 3 slots in the new system which are locked; the two in the upper corners are for the Awakening weapon, which are unlocked by either a Garmoth Heart (both) or Karanda Heart (one), the one in the middle of the grid is unlocked by putting a crystal slot onto an outfit (just takes 3 black spirit claws combined into another item).

Start off eating a Simple Cron Meal to see how points you lack in Atk Speed/Casting Speed, Critical, Movement Speed, and Luck. I think the quest given outfits will give 1 Atk / Cast speed, and the Serendia outfit will give 2 Movement. Then look for crystals that allow you to max out those stats while using the Cron Meal. Once that is done, look for Accuracy crystals. That is a basic build, stuff after that is up to you and can get very pricey. Also, each crystal is typed, and the description will show how many of that type can be used.

Here is my main build:

Go here: Garmoth

Import this:
{"name": "", "export": {"1":15807,"2":15807,"3":15672,"4":15669,"5":15672,"6":15852,"7":15674,"8":15674,"9":15667,"10":15677,"11":15677,"12":15667,"13":15667,"14":15667,"15":15641}}

Very basic high cost build.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Well suck. Not sure what happened with my Pearl Abyss account transfer shit back in 2021 but doesnt look my chars etc.. exist anymore =/ Sad times.

Molten Core Raider
If you didnt authorize Kakao to transfer your data to PA, it all went poof :(

On the plus side, if you havent played for that long, catching up to wherever you were gear wise wont take long. Hopefully you didnt lose a lot of cash shop stuff though.

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
If you didnt authorize Kakao to transfer your data to PA, it all went poof :(

On the plus side, if you havent played for that long, catching up to wherever you were gear wise wont take long. Hopefully you didnt lose a lot of cash shop stuff though.
Yeah that could be it. After the pearl account transfer sounds like there was some other stuff that wasn't well instructed on getting your stuff transferred. Didn't buy much of anything, but did have the pets etc.. from buying it when it first came out that would have been nice. Now just trying to figure out what class to play. There's like...20 new ones from the last time I played (was right around the time Dark Knight came out).

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah that could be it. After the pearl account transfer sounds like there was some other stuff that wasn't well instructed on getting your stuff transferred. Didn't buy much of anything, but did have the pets etc.. from buying it when it first came out that would have been nice. Now just trying to figure out what class to play. There's like...20 new ones from the last time I played (was right around the time Dark Knight came out).
They give out a LOT of free pets, 5 from questing, and many from Events, especially for new / returning players, so don't worry too much about them. Get some PO's up during events that reward Pets and you'll have all you want.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ugh, kind of annoyed with myself. I got so focused on these stupid Jetina quests that I didn't really realize how big the AP gain on a TET Blackstar would've been.

I think I had close to 9b silver, and there are TET's for 13.9b right now. Down to just under 5b. It'd bump me up to 264 AP.

I mean, I'd do them eventually anyway, but I feel like AP is way more useful than DP. I'm not really grinding too much yet. Been mostly doing journals; up to Ch13 on Bartali's and just need Star's End for Agris, although that apparently requires much higher AP.

Untitled.png

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
You can do stars end at 255ap, I do it on season chars when i'm playing and that's 245-247ap (unless they changed it since last time I played but they don't usually make spots harder). Tet blackstar is roughly a pen kzarka and fairly nice to have. Personally, tho, I never noticed big differences in clear speed etc. when my chars were bouncing between 250-265ap in the past. Some differences, sure, but nothing major.

Ended up getting through the million captcha wall the other night and rolled up a maegu, just finished all my pen stuff and hit 61 today, except the awakening weapon. That hit 0 dura at tri after failing a few tets. Hoping they fix it with this maintenance so I don't have to use memes to pen it. Not sure if I want to timepiece drak/woosa or something else and save one of those for next season.

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
Really nice life skill event this week. You can get necklace equivalent to TRI Manos

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
That looks pretty good. Guess I'll be gathering a lot in the next few weeks and switching AFK activities to fishing. :)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
I've afk fished since Wednesday morning (guru 4) and with the extra we get from the event I already have 50 lost luggage this am. It looks like if you power through the fishing, you should be able to get a huge jump on the III Manos accessories, if not all of them.

Last edited:

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I've afk fished since Wednesday morning (guru 4) and with the extra we get from the event I already have 50 lost luggage this am. It looks like if you power through the fishing, you should be able to get a huge jump on the III Manos accessories, if not all of them.

I think it's once per family for the accessory I believe.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well she is as perfect as can be I think. Just got 50 and she rolled Fairy's Tear 4 as last skill.

Perfect Fairy.PNG

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users