Black Desert

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Grew my T3 fairy last week and leveled it up. Used the two free orbs we got and ended up with Fairy's Tear IV. Decided to gamble and keep leveling it, and got Inexhaustible Well IV at 20 which was kind of a let down (probably my least desired skill).

With the free orbs today, did one reroll and got Cheer V on the first one! Had been sitting at level 29, and so I bumped it up to 30 and...

Finally some good luck with this game.

Untitled.png

Edit: Also had to laugh, because I went back to see Valderen Valderen 's post a few pages ago with his perfect fairy...also named Tinkerbell. Real original, bro.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Got tired of waiting for order to fill so in the great tradition of BDO I present the ~13-14B cost to craft for the 4.5B item. I gained 4 170+ stacks out of it and removed like a thousand of these clothes from existence. Best game on the planet.

1677968363633.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Got my Sherekhan potion piece today at 27 pities. It's funny because I was getting super annoyed as my last 4 hours, with 290-300% drop rate, I had gotten a whopping 5 pities (including a full night cycle with just 1 drop). Just have Ronaros to go now. Blood Wolves was a bitch. I started that grind before pities and probably did a good 20-30 hours. Ended up having to get all 100, with probably another 20-30 hours to get them.

Great timing with that fairy above, too!

Sadly, my fairy got Morning Star at level 40. Rerolled with the remaining free orbs and got...fucking Inexhaustible Well V again. And then at 50, got the fucking 8% chance at Morning Star...again.

Not that I don't want Morning Star. It's okay. Really needed Continuous Care though, and I would've preferred water breathing over Morning Star too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Eh, I don't see the use of continuous care until the absolute endgame. Until you get to the peaks of the peaks, just using cron meals and frenzy draughts is all you need IMO. Not to mention the massive PITA it would be to set up proper elixirs since you'll have to craft half the good ones yourself cause they're always 100k preorders deep.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thanks for that. Whatever little desire I may have had to spend money to reroll that skill, I'll just wait for free orbs (and even then, maybe not).

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I went and redid my crystals a bit the other day. Took the crit and movespeed ones out and replaced em with corrupteds for crit dmg and absorption (gonna try using giant draught instead of frenzy since its 1/3rd the price), but haven't been motivated to grind to test it since hitting 62 the other day.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man, and a Garmoth Heart on the first bonus one! Today's my day apparently.

Edit: LOL...I'm such a fucking newbie, I only have a Tuvala awakening. Which apparently can't take the heart. So now it's just sitting in my inventory.

Not really sure what to do. Don't wanna really put it in my Kutum. I'm saving up my money for my PEN Jetina ring in 10 days, so I'd hate to blow all of it on 3% crit damage (and I don't give much of a shit about crystals, as my post the other day said).

Edit2: Derp, I could probably just turn it in to Jetina for a TET Dande. Not like I give that much of a shit about an extra Tuvala awakening weapon anyway.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Holy shit!

Guild was like "it really is Graiver's lucky day." Someone responded "what'd you win now?"

I won the fucking 7k pearls too.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I managed to awaken a pegasus today on the 12th attempt. Kinda sucks that it has to lvl up and get all the basic skills again. Might just sell it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yea, you're kind of forced to use horse change coupons on t9s unless you just really don't care about getting all the skills, too. Not as much of a problem now since they seem to give mount skill change coupons fairly often in their various events and whatnot.

I don't think pegs are the rarest, at least not by a meaningful amount. Perhaps slightly more rare just due to the various ways of getting the mats for the different ones (doom mats from grinding). They're just not on the market because its the one everybody wants to use.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I'd say they may actually be the most common only because they're the ones people will use the materials for (why use Doom materials if no one wants a Doom?). They're just rare on the market because they sell fastest.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I've never seen a Pegasus on the market myself, mind you I do not check all that often.

There's Dine and Doom all the time though. Someone had put a level 1 Dine on the market for just over 9B, I was short by 2B or I might have gotten it. I think I have around 10-12 skill coupons in the bank, and at Artisan 5 Trainer, usually get around 16-19 skills without rerolling skills so it should be pretty easy for me to level a T9 and get all the skills with all the coupons I have. I have some pearls left to buy more If I got really rotten luck.

Still have a decent T8 courser, so not really in a rush to upgrade. Still have lots of material just need the stone for more attempts, I think I'm at 8 or 10 so far.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I had a pegasus a few years ago, got it on try number 6 or 7. Ended up selling it on one of my prior returns to the game because I just autopath to places 99% of the time anyways so really didn't need it and wanted the silver to waste on other stuff. Think i'm at 5 attempts on my current courser just using freebie mats and have enough mats for another couple saved up now that I should do one of these days.

12ish coupons is probably enough to get every skill, I forget how many exactly you need to guarantee it but I don't think it'd be many more than that and quite possibly less.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Well shit, took my horse over to do the awakenings and hit doom on my first try of the day with +7 so I guess it was attempt 8 on this horse.

Edit: Had 25 mount skill change coupons laying around and there were no t8 coursers on the market so I figured why not buy one that was only missing S: Sideways and use them... 25 fails later, most of which were 7%+ and about 10 of which were 10-12% and my horse is still missing S:Sideways and now I don't have coupons for the Doom.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well, horse event happening.

So I guess I'm no longer AFK fishing for a bit, and moving on to AFK training for a few weeks.

I'm going to hit 61 tonight on seasonal, then finish the pass and timepiece Guardian to a Dark Knight. Then I'll be done for this season.

I'm at attempt 17 on my dream horse, but officially low on mats now, so no more attempts for a bit.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My PC or something hates overnight horse training. Every time it seems I come back and I'm just standing next to my horse. Or the game DC's completely.

Do it during the day, minimized even, and no issues. Overnight though and it just never works.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah horse training has always been wonky for me. Sometimes I could go for hours with no issues, other times i'd get mini-disconnected every 10 seconds, wouldn't even be able to make it through 1 loop on the heidel autopath.