Black Desert

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't experience that. The only thing that sometimes happens is for some reason my horse/wagon gets off the autopath and gets stuck somewhere.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Well... after wasting all my coupons on that t8 missing one skill, I bought the sale 10+1 and got the last courser skill on coupon #31 overall. Had enough courser mats to do 5 attempts today and I hit peggy on the 5th one.

I think I should just make dream horses my income source from now on.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
So for a nOOb in horse stuff in BDO, is it worth the time and effort to try to get a dream horse, or just buy it off the market? I've got several T8s I could try to level up, but I am not sure the silver sink is worth the time, or should I just buy the horse

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Overall it's probably easier to just buy one considering how easy it is to grind silver these days. Trying to make your own t8 courser is massive rng and/or huge pearl sink. Could always just spend the 1.2b or so to buy a t8 courser when you see one on the horse market but that might take a while, I dunno how often they pop up.

Buying a peggy might be hard cause they are almost never listed, but it should be easy to get a level 1 doom or dine. I just checked and there's quite a few lvl 1 dooms and at least 1 lvl 1 dine up now. Could also buy one that is already levelled if you don't care about using the skill change trick to get every skill on them, or don't want to gamble on their stat gains from level ups.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I don't think I'd bother trying to breed one. I'll likely do one more just to burn up the free mats I've got piled up, but once those are gone it's just easier to buy.

I was trying to use that free T8 from the event. Got to level 15 with 12 skills, used a coupon on forechop...didn't learn another skill until level 24. And it wasn't even forechop (or a courser skill). Dumbest horse ever. Luckily we've got the horse event going on so I'll turn it into glue for that (after I breed it I guess).

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'll second that it's probably easier to just buy one, if you have tons of mats accumulated through the years then it may be worth it to try, otherwise I'd just but one.

I will most likely buy one before this T8 turns into a Dream horse, low on mats now so next attempts are far away. I spent only 500M so far on it though so not a big deal, I'll keep trying on and off when I have mats, but unlikely to spend silver to buy mats for it.

I'll see what happens when it does turn into a T9, if I keep it or sell it and recoup my silver from buying one. If by any luck(or bad luck depending on point of view) I end up with a male/female version of the same, I may go after a T10...god I hope that doesn't happen. :)

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some interesting info in the 2023 inforgraphic, surprised at how low the "total number of monsters killed in 2022":

Black-Desert-Anniversary-2023_Infographic.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Every fucking time I play this game, I get so sidetracked.

I wanted to get Skilled 1 Sailing so I could use breezy sails and get to Sycraia faster. A week and a half later and I've upgraded my ship to a Caravel and I'm mostly doing bartering. Every morning I group up for a sailing dailies group.

I still haven't been to Sycraia.

• 2Worf

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Got Vell’s Heart today, this was about my 10th trip only. So pretty happy about that. :)

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Molten Core Raider
Havent been actively playing, but I have been popping on to receive the anniversary rewards. Got enough crons for another attempt at PEN blackstar, failure #21. Law of averages has officially failed me, back to hibernation :confused:

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I noticed that this switched publishers many years back, but there was only a small window to transfer your account to the new publisher. Lets see how it goes trying to transfer it after the fact lol.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I noticed that this switched publishers many years back, but there was only a small window to transfer your account to the new publisher. Lets see how it goes trying to transfer it after the fact lol.
The "small" window was 6months, but yeah if you didn't do it they deleted everything pretty sure.

Molten Core Raider
What he said ^

If you didnt authorize the transfer during that 6 month time frame, your data was lost and you gotta start from zero. There is no transferring it after the fact or recovering it, it's completely gone.

Depending on what you had/lost it really isnt such a big deal as it's easy to get on your feet as a new or starting player due to season servers and the copious amounts of starter and even mid level gear that's available for little work or investment.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty sure I got like half a dozen emails telling me to do my account or it'd be deleted.

I wasn't playing at the time, I don't think, but went ahead and did it.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
The "small" window was 6months, but yeah if you didn't do it they deleted everything pretty sure.

Yup, was just hoping to mess around without having to re-buy the game itself. I'll take it as a sign then lol.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Land of Morning Light Bosses trailer:

Maegu concept art. Will be using 2 Fans, and be melee.

wo951vbbu7va1.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
Is Land of Morning Light supposed to be all mini bosses and field bosses? I had read long ago there was not going to be the grinding element as their is in the rest of the game

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Every fucking time I play this game, I get so sidetracked.

I wanted to get Skilled 1 Sailing so I could use breezy sails and get to Sycraia faster. A week and a half later and I've upgraded my ship to a Caravel and I'm mostly doing bartering. Every morning I group up for a sailing dailies group.

I still haven't been to Sycraia.
Now I can finally go to sycraia!

Untitled.png

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
Awesome job! I'm still trying to get my bartering up to get the required mats. I'm just terribad at staying focused as well; too many things always side track me and by the end of an hour of gaming I've got, 10 new trades.....only 450 more to go.

You will love Sycraia. I think its honestly the best zone I've gone to so far. The loot is good, and it can be a challenge still even with good gear. Only problem, is by going there you dont get the possibility of getting any of the rare drops at other zones. So I always debate is my time better spent making $$ and having fun, or doing the mindless grind

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Woot, just got my first dream horse after 18 attempts. Got the unicorn Dine.

I don’t try very often still have mats for 9 more attempts. I guess I need a new T8. :)

• 2Like