Black Desert

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah I was getting Asula cause I figured I'd need to grind my Mystic to 56 anyway so that was xp. Also had to do story quests in helms for a while so just cleared the 500 there one shotting them with my Witch. I got one of the red sand rings already and will get the other soon-ish, pretty far into the Valencia main story, after that apparently everyone says to skip Valencia 2 so I'll do it later and go to the new areas instead.

Having quite a lot of fun with these Dark Rift bosses shit, they've been somewhat challenging, I guess cause my gear is kinda meh still, have high DP so I don't die at least, and Witch is pretty busted for this stuff since the taunt orb works on them so 3/4 of the time they're just attacking the orbs, but still are interesting and somewhat dangerous. Also gives good money, or I've just been lucky, but out of the 6 I killed, I got like 500m(2x 220m items and one 60m), which is pretty nice.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I was getting Asula cause I figured I'd need to grind my Mystic to 56 anyway so that was xp. Also had to do story quests in helms for a while so just cleared the 500 there one shotting them with my Witch. I got one of the red sand rings already and will get the other soon-ish, pretty far into the Valencia main story, after that apparently everyone says to skip Valencia 2 so I'll do it later and go to the new areas instead.

Having quite a lot of fun with these Dark Rift bosses shit, they've been somewhat challenging, I guess cause my gear is kinda meh still, have high DP so I don't die at least, and Witch is pretty busted for this stuff since the taunt orb works on them so 3/4 of the time they're just attacking the orbs, but still are interesting and somewhat dangerous. Also gives good money, or I've just been lucky, but out of the 6 I killed, I got like 500m(2x 220m items and one 60m), which is pretty nice.
Rift bosses give great loot. Each box gives end-game accessories. It's a good influx of cash every week. Make sure you do the Legendary Blacksmith questline so you have a chance for them to drop Remnants of the Rift, which is used for Blackstar Weapon quests and sell for 50m+ typically.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Rift bosses give great loot. Each box gives end-game accessories. It's a good influx of cash every week. Make sure you do the Legendary Blacksmith questline so you have a chance for them to drop Remnants of the Rift, which is used for Blackstar Weapon quests and sell for 50m+ typically.
Oh I'll do that on my way back from Valencia thx, I have it but didn't get it started, wasn't sure what it rewarded, only knew it was needed for enhancing something(blackstar I guess) but since I'm not enhancing shit for now I didn't bother.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sans titre.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Doing those random personal rift bosses is highly profitable. I didn't realize it for awhile then with the new event I went around and killed them all, made about 600mil for the hour it took to do them all.

Now I'm working on do I buy a tet Blackstar or a pen kzarka and start caphras? I play mainly pve, but my problem with the the tet Blackstar is that I don't feel like ill ever be balr to get it to pen.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Doing those random personal rift bosses is highly profitable. I didn't realize it for awhile then with the new event I went around and killed them all, made about 600mil for the hour it took to do them all.

Now I'm working on do I buy a tet Blackstar or a pen kzarka and start caphras? I play mainly pve, but my problem with the the tet Blackstar is that I don't feel like ill ever be balr to get it to pen.
Heh, good luck getting the Kzarka to C20 too. Honestly, 100% go Blackstar if you mainly PvE. The Kzarka is only really going to be noticeable in duels for spot and random world PvP - and even then it'll be minor. Anything beyond 5 people or so you won't ever really be able to tell.

Even as a PvPer, I still went Blackstar because 80% of my time is spent PvEing anyway. It has never been the reason I lost a fight, honestly.

• 2Like

Molten Core Raider
I get my RMA'd video card back this week, so Im looking forward to actually getting to play the game again instead of being an afk fisher and story quester. I dropped some silver on gathering gear, just enough to push me over the first checkpoint of 750 mastery and have been sucking trees for sap. Im about to snag a Loggia butcher knife and just focus on sap and meat for a while as there's almost always orders up for both. I made about 10mil silver in a few minutes of just testing things out, so there's definitely some money to be made here

• 1Like

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
Heh, good luck getting the Kzarka to C20 too. Honestly, 100% go Blackstar if you mainly PvE. The Kzarka is only really going to be noticeable in duels for spot and random world PvP - and even then it'll be minor. Anything beyond 5 people or so you won't ever really be able to tell.

Even as a PvPer, I still went Blackstar because 80% of my time is spent PvEing anyway. It has never been the reason I lost a fight, honestly.
Did you go Blackstar awakening also? I have upgraded all my characters to main hand Blackstar, but never really read up on awaking -- is it worth the pain?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Did you go Blackstar awakening also? I have upgraded all my characters to main hand Blackstar, but never really read up on awaking -- is it worth the pain?
I play awakening Guardian, so Dande is still BIS for me and tends to be the case for other awakened classes. I thought most succession players go tri Dande because it's so much cheaper to caphras up.

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
I found this cooking guide for anyone who is interested. It’s a lot easier way to hit Guru than what I did. Pretty thorough from beginner to guru

• 2Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I play awakening Guardian, so Dande is still BIS for me and tends to be the case for other awakened classes. I thought most succession players go tri Dande because it's so much cheaper to caphras up.
I think its a C9 TRI Dande due to its bonus Accuracy.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My goal atm is to get full TET Obsidian Blackstar armor / TET Weapons. Have the weapons, and just need the BS Helm. Then grind for the upgrade materials in Elvia. When/if my Red Nose chest every pops PEN, I'll work on getting that changed to Fallen God. I'm super casual though, so it could take a long time.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
My goal atm is to get full TET Obsidian Blackstar armor / TET Weapons. Have the weapons, and just need the BS Helm. Then grind for the upgrade materials in Elvia. When/if my Red Nose chest every pops PEN, I'll work on getting that changed to Fallen God. I'm super casual though, so it could take a long time.
Upgrades can take a month or more at the high-end, even if you're fairly hardcore about it.

I'd advise against going Blackstar armor, unless you plan to pretty much never PvP. It's a dead-end gearset that's only really useful against mobs.

• 1Like

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
May 31st is coming up, do your transfer if you haven't or you lose everything.

• 2Like

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
Nice job on the TET Blackstars. What failstacks (rough) did you hit them on?