Black Friday 2018

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
those a great bargains. i got a 6.1 inch LG phablet and and an 8 inch samsung tablet which i barely look at. I would buy one of those 10 inchers if i could think of a good reason to.
Nice that the tv has all the fire and alexa bs so its all sync'd up

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
You got deported?

This did not get enough reactions it deserved!

giphy.gif

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Was looking at picking up a Samsung Gear S3 Classic smart watch, but they seem sold out everywhere already. Went on sale for $100 off. Wasn't quick enough! Shit!

Not only did they push shit earlier and earlier for a while, but now that they've gone as early as they can really go on Thanksgiving, we now get these weird ass deals that start at all different times, with all different items. Shit's getting confusing AF. :(

Rabkorik

Silver Knight of the Realm
Any monitor deals out there yet? I don't need anything fancy just 21-24" for secondary computer (could be bigger I guess).

rad

Lord of Guk
Was looking at picking up a Samsung Gear S3 Classic smart watch, but they seem sold out everywhere already. Went on sale for $100 off. Wasn't quick enough! Shit!

Not only did they push shit earlier and earlier for a while, but now that they've gone as early as they can really go on Thanksgiving, we now get these weird ass deals that start at all different times, with all different items. Shit's getting confusing AF. :(

Just got the 46mm, loving it.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
SSD prices will continue to go down for the forseeable future due to advancements in capacity. Better to wait unless you really need one now, or have already been putting off on one for a while.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I lost a 2TB raid 0 (2x HDD) earlier this year and want to replace the storage with SSD. Also my OS is on an older Samsung 840 500GB.

If I can get a 1TB under $100 then I'm pulling the trigger.

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I might be crazy but I never buy anything from eBay. I assume everything on there is border line a scam or 2nd hand shit which is what eBay was for, I haven’t bought anything from that site in like 20 years.

• 1Solidarity