Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2019

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ritley

Karazhan Raider

I went with this since I wasn’t really going for a gaming PC. Rather have a better processor and more RAM. Those two are both good deals though

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
anyone still looking for shit? you got one more day, cyber monday.

i bought a lot of "travel" shit gonna try a carry-on travel backpack for me and wife (all the travel youtubes said get the osprey farpoint 40, the women version is the fairpoint 40)
(i'm actually gonna return the woman fairpoint 40, and get the osprey 30, it's really too big for my tiny wife)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
anyone still looking for shit? you got one more day, cyber monday.

i bought a lot of "travel" shit gonna try a carry-on travel backpack for me and wife (all the travel youtubes said get the osprey farpoint 40, the women version is the fairpoint 40)
(i'm actually gonna return the woman fairpoint 40, and get the osprey 30, it's really too big for my tiny wife)
If you've got the coin, go with an everki. Damn near indestructible and if you do manage to kill it they will replace it no questions.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Cyber Monday deals seem to be kinda terrible. I suppose there really is no actual incentive to get people to shop online anymore.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Anyone got any AR deals? looking to pick up a new one since the move.
Like....a rifle?
Sportsman's warehouse was doing a decent sale on them. I think it was a Bushmaster for ~$650 and you get a free 10/22 with it. I'll go see if I can find it.

edit: Looks like it's available online on Wednesday?
1575310408643.png

You can get set up with a new AR from PSA for $500-ish just about any day of the year, though.

Last edited:

Siliconemelons

I got one of them 130$ 14" celeron 4gb Dell laptops... if it is completely crap, free returns.

other than that...nuthn

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Anyone got any AR deals? looking to pick up a new one since the move.
Step into our office.... Guns Thread

But seriously, great time for AR's.

Honestly though, look at this guy over the PSA.

It's a bit more than the PSA, but infinitely better quality control and parts.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Step into our office.... Guns Thread

But seriously, great time for AR's.

Honestly though, look at this guy over the PSA.

It's a bit more than the PSA, but infinitely better quality control and parts.
Yup, I think i'm just now getting to the point where I can recognize the difference in feel & use between PSA and the expensive ones. I think I'm going to close out my gun-crazy 2019 with a nice 20" .223 wylde upper.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
PSA has a place to be sure, and I'll never begrudge someone who gets one over nothing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Dang! my 130$ laptop from dell orded at 11am has already shipped!

Also, PSA AR-15's AT THEIR PRICE POINT are really the best - however the argument can (and often is) made that for "a little more" *typically doubble* you get a vastly smoother, superior and less problematic rifle.

full disclosure, I have an PSA AR-15 mlok magpull setup ;-) cost like 450$

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Guns on sale. Surreal. Like, what do you do with it. Other than feel secure / less insecure? Eurocuck asking. All it gets you is jail time here. I guess that's security.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Guns on sale. Surreal. Like, what do you do with it. Other than feel secure / less insecure? Eurocuck asking. All it gets you is jail time here. I guess that's security.

class based societies culture see's a gun as something the dangerous proles could use, frontier culture society see's a gun as a tool you use

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
class based societies culture see's a gun as something the dangerous proles use, frontier culture society see's a gun as a tool you use
Alright. A tool. So...what do you do with it? Pew pew? Polish? Gander?