Black Panther (2018)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
There's a pretty significant population mix where I am and it's fucking middle-age or older white people that are driving me to skip regular theaters and go to Alamo. So many random "oh I wonder what that is" and "That's not good" every 5 minutes.
My mother audibly says "Oh." "Hmm." "Isn't that something." while watching ANYTHING. movie, television. It's fucking enraging. It's just her way of telling EVERYONE ELSE that at least she's kind of engaged with the screen, and I hate it so much.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
My mother audibly says "Oh." "Hmm." "Isn't that something." while watching ANYTHING. movie, television. It's fucking enraging. It's just her way of telling EVERYONE ELSE that at least she's kind of engaged with the screen, and I hate it so much.

Have you told her how insufferable she is when watching things with other people? I refuse to go to the movies with my dad because he acted annoying once. I told him never again and I stand by that. Don't put up with that shit, family or no.

• 1Worf

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Well, I haven't seen her in over a year. She's coming out to visit next week, so we'll see how she acts.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm sure people "want" to visit us out here. But it's an expensive plane ticket, and I sure as fuck aren't paying people to fly here. So... There's that. I'm sure more people will come later, but right now, it's a big price to visit.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm sure people "want" to visit us out here. But it's an expensive plane ticket, and I sure as fuck aren't paying people to fly here. So... There's that. I'm sure more people will come later, but right now, it's a big price to visit.
yea but that's like nothing compared to lodging and airport pickup/dropoff,island transport, food and a tourguide!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The movie I want to see Winter Soldier in next is the obvious Buddy Cop film with Falcon that they built up throughout Civil War.

Regarding Black Panther though, this going to be part origin story I assume, followed by picking up where the character left off after CW?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
The movie I want to see Winter Soldier in next is the obvious Buddy Cop film with Falcon that they built up throughout Civil War.

Regarding Black Panther though, this going to be part origin story I assume, followed by picking up where the character left off after CW?
My guess is set up the proliferation of future tech, which will be used in other movies.
.. Perhaps to ease out Stark

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
The song used in trailer is Legend has it by Run the Jewels if anyone is still curious, a lot of their songs are not bad either and this is coming from a dude who hasnt listened to rap since the 90s.

As to my earlier post, wasnt pointing anyone out on these boards with my remark. No idea what your stances are really besides a trump avatar or a red hat and would like to think not ALL trump supporters are racist pieces of shit, ventured into the General Forums a couple times and saw a handful of people who should be kept under FBI surveillance so noped the fuck out of there so i wont be an accessory to any crazy. But if the movie turns out to be awesome, a racist still wont go see it. It can blow ass, certainly a possibility, like if the The Dora Milaje fight like the Sand Vipers I will hate on this movie immensely. But the costume design and the sets looked very cool, and the infighting plot for power, vibranium and hopefully a tie in with Infinity War should make this a fun watch.

• 1Picard

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Most racists are registered democrats, like hillary clinton.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider

I don't think this is going to be a flashback origins movie, considering he seems to already be king on the poster, and he only became king after his father died in Civil War. It's going to have to balance an origin story along with continuing the ongoing Marvel story (though probably not on the cosmic scale, I don't imagine any infinity stones will be involved).

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't think this is going to be a flashback origins movie, considering he seems to already be king on the poster, and he only became king after his father died in Civil War. It's going to have to balance an origin story along with continuing the ongoing Marvel story (though probably not on the cosmic scale, I don't imagine any infinity stones will be involved).

I was thinking the country might get a semi origin story (how it's tech stayed hidden for so long, etc), but that it will continue his story as well.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I was thinking the country might get a semi origin story (how it's tech stayed hidden for so long, etc), but that it will continue his story as well.

I would be happy with just maybe a 5 minute opening narration or something explaining it then on to the story. I'm sick of origin stories.

• 1Solidarity

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Wasn't that his father talking over a good portion of the trailer?

Oldbased

> Than U
I don't get it. Why do they feel a need to say stupid shit like that. They already got a month, a day, and multiple tv channels dedicated to them, but why?
How about we stop looking at everything as black and white and instead as American and non American. Fuck those SJW bitches. I'll go whatever damn night I please to see a movie or decide I don't want to see it because it is a femmy circle jerk of trannies or based on color myself, but they sure as fuck won't dictate what I do.
ALLAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SNACKIEBAR

That said, is there any honest reviews on this based on you know, the actual damn movie and not social constructing, virtue signaling or color of the actors? Just an actual review if it is good or not?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
That said, is there any honest reviews on this based on you know, the actual damn movie and not social constructing, virtue signaling or color of the actors? Just an actual review if it is good or not?

It doesn't come out for 8 months, so I'm going to go with no.

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
I don't get it. Why do they feel a need to say stupid shit like that. They already got a month, a day, and multiple tv channels dedicated to them, but why?
How about we stop looking at everything as black and white and instead as American and non American. Fuck those SJW bitches. I'll go whatever damn night I please to see a movie or decide I don't want to see it because it is a femmy circle jerk of trannies or based on color myself, but they sure as fuck won't dictate what I do.
ALLAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SNACKIEBAR

Yeah movie releasing in 2018, but umm you alright?...tell me how you REALLY feel like do you happen to have a manifesto written somewhere, would like to read it.

Oldbased

> Than U
Yeah movie releasing in 2018, but umm you alright?...tell me how you REALLY feel like do you happen to have a manifesto written somewhere, would like to read it.
What I really feel is what I wrote. Give me a goddamn review based on the movies acting, special effects, music, filming and plot.
Leave home the fact it had vaginas or people of a certain color at home. I do or do not go to see a movie because of gender or color nor do I discriminate for it. I go see it if it is worth watching.