Black Widow (2020)

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is obviously the consequence of ScarJo being paid 23% less than all the male Avengers and therefore she needs to make a few more movies now to catch up.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Its going to be interesting to see how they make this a viable, living property with BW dead.

I have a strong feeling this is a one off pay off to ScarJo so she can have a payday and last run as the character she played. So if you mean "producing sequels" as "viable, living property" you're probably misunderstanding their intent.

• 1Picard

Fucker

Log Wizard
I have a strong feeling this is a one off pay off to ScarJo so she can have a payday and last run as the character she played. So if you mean "producing sequels" as "viable, living property" you're probably misunderstanding their intent.

Word on the street is that Rebel Wilson will take the role after this movie.

• 1Garbage

Oldbased

> Than U
So, no to scarjo in tight pants?
You can find top shelf bitches at a grocery store that as hot or even more banging and they don't even suffer HDS. I don't get why you people drool over these ho bitches.
Get out in the sun for fucks sake.

• 1EyeRoll

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You can find top shelf bitches at a grocery store that as hot or even more banging and they don't even suffer HDS. I don't get why you people drool over these ho bitches.
well, its winter here in New Jersey. them hot bitches dont exactly stroll down the street in their spanx when its 30 degrees. they got this new fangled thing now. they call them coats. ever hear of them?

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
well, its winter here in New Jersey. them hot bitches dont exactly stroll down the street in their spanx when its 30 degrees. they got this new fangled thing now. they call them coats. ever hear of them?
I saw no less than 4 yoga pant 9s in Meijer today. I thought I was going to be arrested for heavy breathing. It was like 40 outside.
Maybe you need better places to go shopping for hos

• 1Picard
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

I live in Indiana.....

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I saw no less than 4 yoga pant 9s in Meijer today. I thought I was going to be arrested for heavy breathing. It was like 40 outside.
Maybe you need better places to go shopping for hos
at my supermarket, all the "hoes" are over 50. the young ones. i need a carbon 14 test on the really old ones. i think several of them were rocking a toga at Jesus's crucifixion afterparty.

Oldbased

> Than U
at my supermarket, all the "hoes" are over 50. the young ones. i need a carbon 14 test on the really old ones. i think several of them were rocking a toga at Jesus's crucifixion afterparty.
I mean if you want to fawn over shit you'll never touch then I suggest you give Rebecca Grant a follow.
She'll give you more each week on twitter/instagram than that stuck up skanky bitch ever will and it won't cost you a thing.
Being you won't ever see her in person, I'm certain if you try a bit you'll find many online who will give you more for less.

• 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I mean if you want to fawn over shit you'll never touch then I suggest you give Rebecca Grant a follow.
She'll give you more each week on twitter/instagram than that stuck up skanky bitch ever will and it won't cost you a thing.
Being you won't ever see her in person, I'm certain if you try a bit you'll find many online who will give you more for less.
alright, is it ok though if i still wanna see scarjo in tight pants?

• 1Solidarity

Oldbased

> Than U
alright, is it ok though if i still wanna see scarjo in tight pants?
Also if you want some live action, Twitch is running a special currently. Follow one thot and get 50000 thot suggestions free. Valid until 2030

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Wait wait wait wait wait....is that bitch really 51 fucking years old? She's 5 months older than me, unless somehow I'm confusing two Rebecca Grants that look almost exactly the same and have the same birthday. I'm just gonna admit right now that I don't look anywhere near that good.

• 2Like