Black Widow (2020)

gauze

Molten Core Raider
That is pretty much his thing. He copies the fighting styles of any opponent he studies. More likely he's going to be switching between them all. For movie purposes though, they are going to definitely make it obvious what he is doing by emphasizing him using those people's move sets.
I guess I mean more, for a 5 minute fight segment.. he isn't just fighting like cap or whoever but his movesets are pulling from everyone. There is a picture of him w/ the shield and claws, so I guess there is some hope to what I mean.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That is pretty much his thing. He copies the fighting styles of any opponent he studies. More likely he's going to be switching between them all. For movie purposes though, they are going to definitely make it obvious what he is doing by emphasizing him using those people's move sets.
ironman:
giphy.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Caliane

Taskmasker who is way more interesting then Black widow is probably going to die in this, and we'll never get to see him being a total bro.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Taskmasker who is way more interesting then Black widow is probably going to die in this, and we'll never get to see him being a total bro.
The following spoiler addresses your question as well as possible future plotlines
Falcon & The Winter Soldier series is rumored to have the following lineup of characters:
  • Baron Zemo
  • Yelena Belova
  • Taskmaster
  • US Agent
  • General Ross / Red Hulk
  • Songbird
  • Abomination
  • Ghost
  • Justin Hammer
  • Jolt
Taskmaster being on that list for a post-Endgame show implies he does survive

Fadaar

That guy
The following spoiler addresses your question as well as possible future plotlines
Falcon & The Winter Soldier series is rumored to have the following lineup of characters:
  • Baron Zemo
  • Yelena Belova
  • Taskmaster
  • US Agent
  • General Ross / Red Hulk
  • Songbird
  • Abomination
  • Ghost
  • Justin Hammer
  • Jolt
Taskmaster being on that list for a post-Endgame show implies he does survive

they've confirmed ole Ross will become red hulk?

donomito

Blackwing Lair Raider
I dunno, after fighting fucking space ghouls for the last what, 4 movies going back a normal MCU like this movie is just like who fucking cares. This shit is like 8 years too late. Fight me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Couldn't they use the side movies to rope in the Fox-owned marvel properties somehow?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He's such a good character.

Couldn't be more irrelevant as it depends almost entirely on how he ends up being written.

I mean who seriously thought a talking raccoon would lead to anything other than a disastrously terrible movie?

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Couldn't be more irrelevant as it depends almost entirely on how he ends up being written.

I mean who seriously thought a talking raccoon would lead to anything other than a disastrously terrible movie?

That they managed to not fuck up Guardians of the Galaxy borders on the miraculous. That does give me some hope for Taskmaster though!

Fadaar

That guy
other than Thanos their villain game has been pretty lackluster though

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
thanos and loki are the only villians that have had any kind of depth, and they've had a lot. it's also no coincidence that they are the only villians that were in more that just a single movie. (not counting the throwaway black order/children of thanos).

so one one hand, mcu villians are pretty one note unless they survive their introduction, in which case they tend to be pretty well done. so that bodes well for taskmaster

j00t

i thought about adding hela, and she wasn't bad but she didn't exactly have character depth either. on the flip side, with loki and thanos, you see several different sides of them. obviously that's going to happen when they have more screen time, but even if you only include the movie they were introduced in (end game for thanos, not avengers 1) they go through a myriad of emotional depth to the point where the audience can actually relate to them despite disagreeing with their actions.

hela is just... she has daddy issues.

• 1Like

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
other than Thanos their villain game has been pretty lackluster though

Thanos was definitely the best, but there were plenty of other good villains who were fun to watch on screen :

Winter Soldier
Robert Redford
Ego
Grandmaster
Walton Goggins
Vulture
Mysterio

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

i don't think i ever considered winter soldier as a villain. even when he first showed i thought it was obvious that while he was the antagonist, he wasn't a villian... vulture was good, i'll give you that... but the rest of the list... i don't know... they were entertaining but i don't know if they were good villians. maybe robert redford?