Blade and Soul - Kung Fu Korea - Action MMO

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Meh they always happen, and its worse in f2p games as you can make accounts forever.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
It's easy to make controls. Level five for global chats derp. Cuts off the worst of it.

Now they just need to make the LFG tool restricted because they are spamming Blackram Narrows or whatever, I guess hoping idiots join so they can spam them in party?

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
It's easy to make controls. Level five for global chats derp. Cuts off the worst of it.
They basically already had that with the whole "you can't join a faction until level five" restriction, and yet, faction chat still exploded. The best way to stop gold spammers is to lock character creation on a server. That's one of the reasons why I always try to play on the most populated servers.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's a level 11 restrictions for zone/faction chat, so there isnt as much as there used too be, but you still get them because its not hard to get level 11.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I think I'm now best in slot until Feb 10th.

flFXx1Z.jpg

On our server the gold spam has died a lot after the latest patch. I mark two or three as spammers per night and that's it. With faction chat functioning we've started farming Blackwyrm all day. Life is good in Crimson again.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
They just changed the report spammer and block system as well, all spammers go into a 200 person list with a delete all button at the bottom.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah ingame spam is a lot less shit now, the last few batches of fixes seem to have worked decently, and you can add people to block list easier and the list isn't shit to clear anymore.

Level restriction doesn't do shit, it's been there for like a week and it was just the same. It's not like it's hard for a gold selling company to run the same bots they're using to farm gold to level the spammers to whatever level it's set at.

I don't think I'll renew my premium, but that's more because premium is kinda shit rather than because NCsoft. Not that NCsoft is good, they're pretty shitty, but it's like, not as bad as Nexon or something. F2P games are always kinda shit anyway, but as long as I have fun in the game, I don't really care too much.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I tried doing an ogre/blackwyrm group today since I actually managed to get an invite to the channel. We killed one of the two ogres. After that, I have no freaking clue what happened to all the people we had. Everyone went full retard on the 2nd ogre and half of the people we had there in the channel were just standing around afk. After 3 resets on the 2nd ogre and about 20 minutes down the drain, I said screw it.

I am nowhere near best in slot on my stuff but i'm assuming my FM is in good enough shape to continue advancing when the 10th hits so i'm not too worried about it. Probably just do a few dailies and a couple brighstone runs (need the bangle to upgrade weapon) in the meantime, which works since I got an 8day work week about to start =/.

I don't mind the premium system, only "complaint" I could have with it is how frikkin much you have to spend to advance in premium rank but I don't really care much and I don't even know how much more beneficial having rank 10 or w/e the max is would be vs the rank 5 or 6 i'm at (not 3 zeroes worth of beneficial!). Even if I stop playing when my premium from pre-order wears out it'd be hard for me to argue I didn't get my moneys worth out of the game.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It's really not much, "big" advantages are at 4 where you get to use the dragonstrade vendor thing to vendor your items anywhere which is only really great for leveling and at 9 you can use your bank anywhere which is nice for inventory management, but fuck getting to 9. Other than that it's like small shit buffs on everything, like 1% this 5% that, makes like no difference. The main feature of premium is the fact you get money out of the mobs and you get the wardrobe, both of which you don't really need eventually.

I think it's definitely nice for leveling, but unless they add more shit, it's not so good. It didn't help that they changed the Daily Dash to a version where it fucking doesn't matter if you have an additional roll. Yay you get the costume a few days sooner than non premium player, great. It used to be good cause you'd get more shit, especially venture tokens for hongmoon coins, but in the current one it's garbage.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
You're missing 6ish Attack Power. 3 from your Diamond Gem. What are the stats on your bracelet?
Yeah I have the 300 damage Ruby and the 25 Attack Power Diamond, both of them were like 20-30 gold cheaper than their counterpart despite only very marginal upgrades. Would you say it's worthwhile to upgrade from the 25 to the 28 Diamond? I can't find any info on if the gems will be upgraded in this next patch.

Not sure on the bracelet atm. I'll check in game later. Is there a roll with raw ATK on it?

I suppose the Blackwyrm Ring would be a big upgrade but I've never seen someone with it at all and I'm not holding out for a drop on any of my Blackwyrm kills before the 10th.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Gems won't be upgraded for a while, but 3 attack power is like, not a whole lot either. Unless your goal is to be absolutely capped, there isn't a point in upgrading that I'd say.

It's especially pointless to spend money on minor upgrades now when you're going to have to reupgrade your entire gear again to true pirate in only a few days, shit's gonna be costly.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I have the 300 damage Ruby and the 25 Attack Power Diamond, both of them were like 20-30 gold cheaper than their counterpart despite only very marginal upgrades. Would you say it's worthwhile to upgrade from the 25 to the 28 Diamond? I can't find any info on if the gems will be upgraded in this next patch.

Not sure on the bracelet atm. I'll check in game later. Is there a roll with raw ATK on it?

I suppose the Blackwyrm Ring would be a big upgrade but I've never seen someone with it at all and I'm not holding out for a drop on any of my Blackwyrm kills before the 10th.
I don't think +3 AP is worth the price at all. The bracelet can have up to 7 AP.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Gems won't be upgraded for a while, but 3 attack power is like, not a whole lot either. Unless your goal is to be absolutely capped, there isn't a point in upgrading that I'd say.

It's especially pointless to spend money on minor upgrades now when you're going to have to reupgrade your entire gear again to true pirate in only a few days, shit's gonna be costly.
Yeah my next upgrade is Pirate and it requires 150 soul stones, 10 Naryu Silver, 7 Moonwater Transformation Stones and 13 gold.
Accessories are each like 75 soul stones, 5 Naryu Silver, 4 Moonwater Transformation Stones and 23 gold.
It all also requires two new items from content coming in the Feb 10 patch.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Implies you felt this way before this game, so why did you still give money?
New mmo, bored. I don't regret my purchase. Mmo's, even the bad ones, usually occupy my time much more than any single player game so I generally feel they are worth the price. And BnS isn't bad. But except for the combat and decent art, it is fairly mediocre.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Finished the daily spin for this month, not really driven to log in anymore. lol

Uzi_sl

shitlord
Combat so fun.. but godamn the difference in power between a KFM and summoner is laughable , i have a 45 of both. the kung fu bitch was first, fun and challanging, but once i got a summoner up to par i dont see any situation id rather be playing the KFM in, or likely any melee. Most painful shit is joining the 45 purple dungeon to knock out the daily and seeing 6x melee( this happened 5 out of 6 times).. its seriously fucked how much more a ranged class can do in this game. Not that im shocked at that but i am shocked at how many melee there are in the pool, unless i have absolute shit luck with pugs.

- edit a good melee can be just as good, but the skill and attention required to do so is 10x harder, and well beyond the grasp of most players. summoner and FM is point and shoot gg. 1v1 arenas is really the only place some of these classes belong .. looking at you assassin and both blade fuckers

on a side note i am selling all my soulstones and shit and actually making like 30 gold a day doing 2 char dailys and selling moonstones and shit.

on a super sidenote i am selling that gold on various websites, about 1 buck per gold until the last few days when the chinese bot farms are dipping to like .80 cents per.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
bah, soloed poharan dungeon on my assassin except for poharan herself. With the assassin she basically immune to the stealth, so it become the worst class to actually solo her. Guess ill do it with my blade dancer, should be way easier, just take bit longer.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Sometimes having more people makes shit more complicated though, especially as the tank. Like if people interupt her rotation, it's hard to tell where she's gonna restart sometimes and it fucking sucks if you miss the grab block. Rest of the dungeon is super easy and shouldn't be an issue, but pubs gonna pubs.

But summoners, and I assume FMs too, are definitely way way easier. And they do super good damage too. I really like playing my summoner in dungeons cause it's just like relaxing and shit. I do have to keep an eye on my cat taunt cooldown and mash it cause I have aggro all the time(haven't grouped with a tank that can hold aggro on my summoner, but then again I don't even know if these fucks have the 1pt for threat or are even trying so...).

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
yeah ranged classed are so much more relaxing to play, at least in pve. That s why as soon lock come, ill jump the lockwagon, and wont look back. Playing assassin specially in pugs, is soo much headache, with ppl launching stuff on air, dragging the boss all around , moving back and forth making re stealth basically a big pain in the ass.