Ordered and got this print delivered today

blade-runner-2049-prints.jpg
IMG_3667.JPG

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Watanabe (Bebop guy) also made the official Blade Runner 2022 anime short for the movie that explains the Blackout and lays the groundwork for the Replicant rebellion.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
apparently during oscars yesterday harrison ford read notes from the studio he got on the original blade runner lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Harrison Ford is getting Patrick Stewart syndrome. Around that 80 bracket your delivery becomes difficult.

Bernie Sanders was a bit of an anomaly in that sense.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Harrison Ford is getting Patrick Stewart syndrome. Around that 80 bracket your delivery becomes difficult.

Bernie Sanders was a bit of an anomaly in that sense.
Add to it, HF spent a good portion of the last 40 years bombed out of his nuts. That takes its toll on anyone.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
His age is really showing in that clip. They might as well CGI him in the next Indiana Jones as they will have to partially do something to cover up his signs of age.

Maybe he plays the valuable relic??

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
The mother fucker is 78.

Do you know what the average 78yr old look and sounds like? Shiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeet

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Some people age gracefully, some dont.

My uncle was a Marine for 36 years, infantry for 24. He is 76 and literally is in better shape than me. He can beat me 1 on 1 in a pick up basketball game, and probably outrun me distance wise. He looks like he is not a day older than 55. Its fucking insane. His speech is sharp as fuck too. he is half white and half black like me too, they say black dont crack, but I wish I could even make it to 76 nevermind be in amazing health and shape.

Ford doesnt look that bad for his age, the Patrick Stewart comparison is spot on though.

• 1Like

Szlia

I guess the question is : will he Prometheus it or not ? This particular fictional universe can certainly be explored further though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users