BLESS

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I'm not playing this, but some friends are. They mentioned some stupid shit, like the game is default set to use 1 core. You can get massive fps increases by tweaking a bunch of shit in the INI.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
im glad i decided to wait on this game. im still holding out hope that there could be interesting pvpve in this game (streamers keep referring to 'field bosses' that drop good loot and need 10+ ppl to kill and are in pvp areas), and i think the mmospace needs a game where people can fight over pve content, havent seen that in ages. but dont think we'll know how that pans out for some time still.

so far all i can tell from the streams is that leveling is boring as shit and somewhere circa 2000 (people standing around for 'elite'mobs to spawn to kill for xp, with other people competing for the same spawns). thats a big nope for me - if i buy this game i'll do it after the masses finish leveling

xzi

Mouthbreather
Lmfao at the Guido server thing, one guy on reddit with like 5 upvotes got the server name changed? Beautiful

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Made it to level 35 because I was bored as fuck today. Hated the entire experience up to this point as it was pretty much a standard Asian grinder. Finally hit the first open world pvp spot, which resulted in getting a fair amount of ganks in and clearly pissing off people trying to rush to max level. Worth the price of admission for that even if it doesn't have much staying power.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
any links to streams? so this is very grindy like lineage 2? just kill mobs over and over til you can pvp then get buttraped while pveing by a higher level?

Funeral

Molten Core Raider
There are quest hubs and dungeons, but also 'hunt quests' that are basically grind 50 mobs in an area for a small xp reward. I've been questing and knocking out hunt quests as I go and it's been fairly quick. However, I'm hearing that dungeon spamming is faster xp and I'm 90% sure that endgame you'll be grinding Elite mobs for mats and skill xp (lvl cap is 45 but apparently you can continue filling the bar for extra skill points or something). Haven't tried dungeon spamming myself, I've gone through the first 2 dungeons solo once and not tried them again.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Pretty much. Lots of people were streaming it yesterday.

I've been playing a lot of ESO lately so logging into this B-MMO was pretty jarring. From the very get go you can tell they've done little testing for NA release. I, along with many others had difficulty making it through the tutorial do to extremely poor translation. That's literally the first thing your customer is seeing other than the character creator and they couldn't get simple translations done? Doesn't bode well for the rest of the game...

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ya I might wait a few days check out the change/feedback. When does the founders edition stop selling? Poor translations would suck. Whats the most popular server?

Last edited:

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bought, installed, played, uninstalled, refunded within 2 hours. Combat gameplay is terrible, graphics are ugly and the game runs like shit. The only good thing is Steam refund within 20 minutes.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Ya I might wait a few days check out the change/feedback. When does the founders edition stop selling? Poor translations would suck. Whats the most popular server?

It’s strange because there seems to be quite a bit of English voice acting. They couldn’t shell out another couple bucks to get someone who actually read/writes English to review this stuff?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeaah im downloading it now rofl. guess we'll see. gonna use that ini config up top to make it run smoother and give it a go. gonna try ranger if its anything like lineage 2 itll be OP. even though if its a dungeon grind game ill wish i went healer or tank.

Funeral

Molten Core Raider
most popular server is Tanara (or maybe Lilyanthes at this point) but both are locked for character creation atm

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I wasn’t having a very good time with Paladin but I only took it to level 6 I think. No auto attacking and an extremely shallow resource pool makes for some very awkward standing around looking at the mob while it whacks you and you use your one swing that doesn’t take resources.

Press 1, R, T?, 1, R, T(out of resources) .....1.......1........1......1

Add in a female voice yelling at you if you press 1 before the CD is up.

The whole combo system thing just seems completely contrived. Like the devs were standing around and said, “maybe this shit will work”.

Funeral

Molten Core Raider
The combos end up working a lot better once you unlock more starting skills and the other stances - you can swap around mid-combat and the extra starters make sure you don't end up standing around doing nothing. I do still see a lot of paladins complaining about mana in chat though.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
so I launched the game and its just sitting at the splash screen. .dafuk not even sure what to do hahaha

edit: according to reddit if it doesnt connect right away u have to keep reloading teh game..

Last edited:

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Game obviously seems like a cash grab to recoup costs after previous failures. They put no effort into this.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
so I launched the game and its just sitting at the splash screen. .dafuk not even sure what to do hahaha

edit: according to reddit if it doesnt connect right away u have to keep reloading teh game..

I read a post that said to press esc as soon as you see the neowiz logo.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
what level do you meet up with friends that are diff races? I picked mascu cause its tiny and people said its great for pvp, but my buddy went elf.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
nvm got it. game seems pretty cool except that diary quest where everyones huddled on a bed trying to get a respawn timered book. and wtf the skins expire in 60 days? thats lame.

Last edited: