Blizzard’s Arclight Rumble

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
This game seems very very grindy. It makes me wish the game had some kinda stamina system.

Does it matter if your team mixes factions with the leader and units?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I dunno, it's actually kinda fun for now at least. That is a good question about leaders and stuff. I can't find anything in game aside from ostensibly some skills and things require unit types to work better? E.g. Rivendare does stuff with and to skeletons so having skeletons units has synergy. I don't see any other bonuses though?

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The heroic modes you unlock later give each leader a force organization bonus. You can still bring whatever you want, but the slot will have like +3 levels to Elemental unit or whatever

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Dungeons provide valor to leaders. Valor grants + levels. You can only progress one faction in dungeons per week, rotating every week. You'll also only see leader stars to buy in shop when it's their dungeons week as well, so buy stars for heros you want or you'll be waiting 4 weeks to see them again.

I would push dungeons as high as you possibly can each week. It will probably take you two+ full rounds (5 weeks each) to max all leader valors

Claim your free 4 hour or whatever gift as often as you can, especially sundays. They often grant multiple rewards, especially on Sunday.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
This game seems very very grindy. It makes me wish the game had some kinda stamina system.

Does it matter if your team mixes factions with the leader and units?
Doesn't matter. Sylvanas provides bonus from using horde but she is undead, the only leader so far to do this. You can mix and match valor from dungeons to boost levels, and not all combinations of valor archetype are available for each leader

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
For anyone who missed it. On the previous page I posted the deck that has basically beat the game for me, and YouTube channel showing most all fights with zero fluff

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Prepare for next week dungeon starting Sunday. It will be horde:

Screenshot_20231103-122921~2.png

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Got to the first leader upgrade today after starting this morning, seems like a decent place to drop off for the night. Got an upgrade for Rivendare that turns his free skeletons into wizards, which sounds sick.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Got to the first leader upgrade today after starting this morning, seems like a decent place to drop off for the night. Got an upgrade for Rivendare that turns his free skeletons into wizards, which sounds sick.
It's really good!! Sometimes they instantly spawn at new towers you claim. Id say Baron, due to summoning mages everywhere, is probably OP for PVP

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Heroic Blazerunner Quillboar Cheese with harpies+quillboar only. Can do this to almost all bosses if you can get the harpies to them and misdirect with quillboar

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So the arclight surge this round, marshal redpaw I rolled a shitty deck that can't cope with his units very well. What are you supposed to do with the "random decks" if you get shitty units makeup?

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Once you fully clear a dungeon and receive the new leader army upgrade I assume you cant clear it again for yet another upgrade? Is there any reason to clear it again?

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Once you fully clear a dungeon and receive the new leader army upgrade I assume you cant clear it again for yet another upgrade? Is there any reason to clear it again?
Keep going until you either can't win anymore currently, or when you have max valor on that leader.

Go even higher than this if you want extra gold per dungeon win

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Started this, switching from marvel
Snap. While snap is a fantastic card game chasing the meta to break rank 100 suuuuucccks right now.

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So I just unlocked heroic levels, but they seem slightly too difficult to effectively clear, same with the 50+ zones. What's the best way to grind stuff up a bit to move past that hump?

Is it this?
giphy.gif

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
So I just unlocked heroic levels, but they seem slightly too difficult to effectively clear, same with the 50+ zones. What's the best way to grind stuff up a bit to move past that hump?

Is it this?
giphy.gif
Heroic are hard. Prepare for hours of failure to succeed once, if you're in to that type of thing. Especially when they become +1 level to you. Other areas of the game are winnable +1, +2, +3 etc, and even some that can be cheesed with a huge level disadvantage.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Forgot I had preregistered for this and it popped up on my phone to download. Fun game, I've never played anything like it so it's a new experience for me. I also enjoy the fact there no lock out timers / fuel or whatever they call it in these mobile games. Once I hit those things I lose interest in the game and never return. I'm sure this thing is going to have a serious grind eventually but I'll enjoy it while it lasts. Anyways, so far so good just unlocked dungeons!

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So the arclight surge this round, marshal redpaw I rolled a shitty deck that can't cope with his units very well. What are you supposed to do with the "random decks" if you get shitty units makeup?
I just bum rushed the right lane to get the closer spawn point and threw units at him. If your deck has a spell save it for his warrior wave he'll send down the right lane. My own home tower was at like 15% when he went down