Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
There are other aspects of a JRPG but creepy little kid characters everywhere is typically a dead giveaway.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Ehrgeix

Trakanon Raider
Icy veins has FF guides now. I think the worst part of that game aside from all the anime shit is that there is no class customization. No skill tree or options at all. I’m at an absolute loss as to why it’s gotten so popular lately. Weird.

I have been playing FF since TERA went full p2w (4.5y~ ago) and I think the main reason it's so popular is because there's actually a pretty big demand for MMORPG games and everything else has just fucked it all up. WoW is trash compared to the old times, new world was a dumpster fire, gw2 hasn't had a new raid for 3 years, etc. It's just like if you want an MMORPG that works, with minimal stupid shit, with new raids in a timely fashion you play FF14.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Gnomes?

Diaper Gnomes?

Vulpera?

Diapers and furries and diaper furs are all very Western.

The loli in full whore gear that's totally fine because she's actually a 1000 year old demon or some shit is very Eastern.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!

Ehrgeix

Trakanon Raider

The loli in full whore gear that's totally fine because she's actually a 1000 year old demon or some shit is very Eastern.

Chris

Potato del Grande

There's none of that 1000 year old dragon loli stuff.

Lalafel/Dwarves are just mortals. I'll give them the benefit out the doubt that they are just meant to be cute, women like playing them (my wife customised a retainer for me and made a Lalafel that otherwise looked like her).

Anyway I'm not playing a diaper fur game like WoW, at least I like anime, diaper furs are degenerate subhuman scum.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

There are other aspects of a JRPG but creepy little kid characters everywhere is typically a dead giveaway.

The funny thing is most of the Lalafels in this game lore wise are a bunch of conservatives who hate freeloaders and love capitalism

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
As someone going through the MSQ from scratch, 'anime shit' to me means that I've spent 30 hours so far watching the 'anime respectful nod'. 3 of the NPCs will do it to each other, then my guy nods, then...scene!
Jesus Christ this is a accurate. I couldn't take it.

Dialog scenes were so God damn awkward.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
watching the 'anime respectful nod'

I agree, I fuckin hate the anime nod.

R.b8ddac8d2be27068dba4d5add7238c52

• 8Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 10 users

Goonsquad Officer
Yea arr is indeed rough. Heavensward is excelent. If unsure, skipping arr and watching a recap isn't awful

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Gnomes?

Diaper Gnomes?

Vulpera?
Gnomes are definitely not little children. Vulpera (while gay) are just upright walking foxes.

The little kid race in FF look like straight up children. It's weird AF and a common theme in JRPG's.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Truth!

Goonsquad Officer
Hobbits are the core of the western fantasy mythos tho. The lalafel kind of come off like hobits or beard less dwarves in their serious minded focus on their work and greed.

Now players dress them skimpy and whatnot because they do thst to everything in every game they can. Its easy to get that impression from players.

I also don't like the child race thing (I don't actually like small idiosyncratic races like gnomes or goblins. ) especially the way anime do. But in ff they don't really do them that way in the lore and story. They mostly focus on them being busy bodies, cut throats, and serious business men.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users