Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I doubt proponents of the art style call it that. I don't know the official name of moving to washed out pastels. Its just them feeding on one anothers style as best I can tell. They do actively congratulate one another for writing comics about super man being prison raped so I presume it yo be an intentional corruption.
While I dont doubt sjws are tripping over themselves to latch their degeneracy onto something, I dont think such a style originates from them. Such style and colors have long been used;
1641419654305.png

1641419520203.png

1641419281117.png

1641419379223.png

1641419471060.png
As pozz as Blizzard is today, id put money on OW's visual style being the result of practical business decisions(made 7-8 years ago) rather than a result of the blue hairs working there.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
It's a fun angle on the old argument when they made Diablo3 less brown/gray grimdark and more "colorful" with cooler hues replacing darker tones.

Back when it was made folks just thought it was Blizz hitching itself to modern UX sensibilities about readability and flat design. But I guess now all that stuff is secretly turning kids' brains gay.

D4 is definitely more grimdark, but in D2R they replaced the Amazon's thongs with jeggings and gave her a manjaw so there's that.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The color scheme you guys are referring to is called Vaporwave Aesthetics and it was fucking badass when it reminded me of old record stores and sunsets on miami and bitches with huge tits and little thongs back in the day. Now its a beacon for the deprived to be put on a flag and overall just very overused (mainly by the wokes) and completely lost all meaning for me.

They really do ruin everything.

1641422661909.png

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's a fun angle on the old argument when they made Diablo3 less brown/gray grimdark and more "colorful" with cooler hues replacing darker tones.

Back when it was made folks just thought it was Blizz hitching itself to modern UX sensibilities about readability and flat design. But I guess now all that stuff is secretly turning kids' brains gay.

D4 is definitely more grimdark, but in D2R they replaced the Amazon's thongs with jeggings and gave her a manjaw so there's that.
They won't do rainbow hues again in D4 because that was considered part of the D3 "trainwreck". Which we learned from the #MeToo leaks of Blizzard that Blizzard executives did use the word "trainwreck" to describe D3 in internal meetings after they cancelled the Diablo 3 expansion.

Pre-launch backlash had the entire company in meetings over it. They stayed the course. Later market research was done indicating it didn't need to be grimdark but wasn't Diablo. D4 is a welcome course correction for the franchise-- but I doubt anyone will be around to care by the time it comes out. Blizzard is indeed a sinking ship, and the name, even of the Diablo franchise itself, may no longer be a selling point when they are up against strong competition in the ARPG market. People will check D4 out in hopes that it will be good, but they may do so from a safe distance. Wallets aren't going to flap open.

• 2Like

Cybsled

Imagine getting triggered over colors and thinking there is some conspiracy lol

That is Jerry Falwell or however it’s spelled level derangement

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Lol, buying blizzard products in 2022?

Sounds like some gay shit Folgers would do

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is it insane that I can tell that's what's going on without exactly knowing that's a thing
You didn't know about bisexual lighting? Have you not read the entire Gamergate and followed up with Comicsgate YouTubers?

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
  • 5Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I think people just wanted the contrast from Diablo 2 that happened as you progressed through the game. It wasn't about colors so much as people wanted to feel afraid in Act 1 and then feel safe in the bathing light of Act 2.

Diablo 2 had that emotional resonance. There were sharp moments of relief in D2 that aren't in D3.

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
It's manifestly true that SJWs have destroyed Blizzard from within and are clearly using culture to normalize their postmodernist views on gender and race.

But I don't know if there's a pill red enough to get me to believe that they're doing it through color-policing.

• 2Like

Goonsquad Officer
Woke retards just ruin shit on any level they can. They are like shit covered children smearing shit on any thing in arms reach. Its not a conspiracy. its happening any place retarded shit babies are set loose to run amok.

• 2Truth!
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
The Woke Crowd could probably push Blizzard to allow free sex changes in WoW, so they have that going for them.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It's manifestly true that SJWs have destroyed Blizzard from within and are clearly using culture to normalize their postmodernist views on gender and race.

But I don't know if there's a pill red enough to get me to believe that they're doing it through color-policing.
unknown-103.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users