Csi Miami Sunglasses GIF

…it transitioned.

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 11 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Imagine being a senior UI developer for WOW. No other position feels as useless and more of a joke when you consider they've coasted off the back of 3rd party LUA developers.

But please tell us how players are making women feel unsafe throwing emotes. In a game where you can literally type anything. You might as well turn off chat if that is your reasoning.

• 6Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 10 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
How is /flirt implicitly threatening 'you are at risk, I can harm you" when the two people are anonymous, 1000 miles apart and both dudes? Seems PVP is more appropriate. Speaking of which, has anyone formed a group that just walks around and commits hate crimes against a particular race/gender of character? Just hang outside Stormwind /flirting and ganking only female characters and dwarves.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
How is /flirt implicitly threatening 'you are at risk, I can harm you" when the two people are anonymous, 1000 miles apart and both dudes? Seems PVP is more appropriate. Speaking of which, has anyone formed a group that just walks around and commits hate crimes against a particular race/gender of character? Just hang outside Stormwind /flirting and ganking only female characters and dwarves.
I killed little faggot gnomes whenever I could when I played.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
It's sad and fascinating watching them run their product into the ground.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's sad and fascinating watching them run their product into the ground.

The Cosby Room gave all the nutters they hired the opportunity to make all their little pet changes. By the time the bean counters and suits have figured out that maybe stripping the game of its irreverence and humor wasn't the answer the damage will have been done.

• 8Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Are they changing the model for those npcs?
Look what they've done thus far, they will scorch Earth to stop the sexualization of women. Probably on a scale worse than the Religious Right could have ever dreamed.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
There is 0 common sense being used at this company now. It's 100% reactionary (and obviously overreacting). I mean they were already hemorrhaging subs, but this just seals the deal lol.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Can't wait til the game is just your character in a white room. You don't get to control it and all you can do is panic around and look at all the pride and antifa flags on the wall.

For an extra 15 dollars a month you can have Jaina peg your character.

• 4Worf
  • 1Weird Boner

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The Cosby Room gave all the nutters they hired the opportunity to make all their little pet changes. By the time the bean counters and suits have figured out that maybe stripping the game of its irreverence and humor wasn't the answer the damage will have been done.

Oh im sure theres been of blue hairs bitching at Blizzard about the alien women in thongs fighting people but I could see Blizzard ignoring them simply because theres a lot of them with varying models littered throughout WoW. Going back and "fixing" all those would take serious time and effort v some low effort bullshit of simply removing an emote or voiceline.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user