Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know you jest, but there is a real possibility this will happen. It appears they are just running wild and I wonder when someone will draw a line in the sand.
They will need to remove Mistress as well.

Edit: Oh, how soon til Night Elf and Draenei dances are removed? lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If you need some dubbing and panty shots

Hold up and let me finish the first round.

perfect.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
My YouTube feed is full of women playing FF14 and crying at a few specific story beats (gay elf, moon whore, cat boy reveal, ghost axe, cat boy kinda death) and referring to characters as their husbands. They like the slutty transmogs.

Blizzard isn't winning this demographic at all.
Thats because hateful blue hairs don't actually play games, read comics, etc. They just complain a lot.

• 3Truth!
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
You have to remember that the last earning call and set of data we got was BEFORE the exodus to FF14 which was BEFORE the scandals.

We have only seen the 9.1 delay attrition partially offset by TBC Classic in their earning call. They are fucked.
more-kylo-ren.gif

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor

That shit is almost 20 years old now and is still sexy as fuck.

Imagine a modern version being made, it would be some blue haired dude in a dress with facial stubble and an adams apple.

• 14Like
Reactions: 13 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
My YouTube feed is full of women playing FF14 and crying at a few specific story beats (gay elf, moon whore, cat boy reveal, ghost axe, cat boy kinda death) and referring to characters as their husbands. They like the slutty transmogs.

yeah, I'm gonna need some links to these

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

Imagine a modern version being made, it would be some blue haired dude in a dress with facial stubble and an adams apple.

You ain't joking, I can't figure out who they're targeting with that new Flip Z commercial with the obvious tranny.

• 1Like

Goonsquad Officer

Actual women don't want dog ugly sacks of flower models in their game either. They want idealized forms doing heroic shit

• 1Like

xmod2

<Gold Donor>

1633614271413.png

yeah, I'm gonna need some links to these
Just look up 5.0 or 5.3 reactions and look for the thumbnails with a crying chick.

• 2Barf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Man, that brings back memories. The Internet used to be so wholesome.

My favorite comment from that was "3:07 We're losing Jacque! Quick, go to camera three!" lol

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Damn, forgot about this thread when I posted it to WoW Classic.

Is that even transphobic? Is it transphobic to think that it's not transphobic?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Damn, forgot about this thread when I posted it to WoW Classic.

Is that even transphobic? Is it transphobic to think that it's not transphobic?

What makes it dumber is nobody from this generation of faggots would even understand the reference to begin with. It was before their time.

• 1Like

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I remember farming old raids a few years ago during BFA and seeing Finkle Einhorn, chuckling to myself and wondering if we'd ever get woke enough to be offended by it. (Einhorn wasn't even trans, it was just Ray FInkle who assumed the identity of a missing hiker and tucked his dick between his legs)

Anyways, lets play "will the nu-Blizzard noobs find them all?" again (they still haven't found all of the Furor NPCs):

SHe's still in Blackwing Descent. Maybe they'll find xer when we get to WoW Classic:Cataclysm.

nAqQy3s.jpg

Are they going to change the loot too?