Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
There is 0 common sense being used at this company now. It's 100% reactionary (and obviously overreacting). I mean they were already hemorrhaging subs, but this just seals the deal lol.

I wanted to do some more in TBC and the seasonal fresh start Classic server is interesting given how little I did in Classic but they are being pretty aggressive about convincing me to never give them another nickel.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
They've gone through the trouble before. Perhaps not to the same extent, but there's "pre-nerf Jaina" in Hearthstone where they raised the corset on the main Mage hero portrait to cover her cleavage.

Topless 0% body fat Malfurion is still in the game.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Cancelled both my accounts. Removing those jokes was the last straw.

• 5Like
  • 5Solidarity
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 10 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I'm with you on that. I wanted to try the new server, but I'm not going to support a company ran by pink-haired fairy retards trying to censor everything.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
And after subs are all cancelled and money is gone - the libs won't think it is about their woke shit entering the game, they will say "See? We were too late - everyone was disgusted with the sexual harassment and they all cancelled in disgust"

• 14Like
Reactions: 13 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
And after subs are all cancelled and money is gone - the libs won't think it is about their woke shit entering the game, they will say "See? We were too late - everyone was disgusted with the sexual harassment and they all cancelled in disgust"
They will blame the "bigots" who didn't understand their message. They have no capacity to self-reflect constructively.

• 6Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
us1pj1mqzhr71.jpg
Name has got to be changed to, mother is such a gendered term and thusly is offensive and It should be Birthing Person Shahraz

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Name has got to be changed to, mother is such a gendered term and thusly is offensive and It should be Birthing Person Shahraz

I know you jest, but there is a real possibility this will happen. It appears they are just running wild and I wonder when someone will draw a line in the sand.

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Basically this. I cancelled my account for the first time after having been subbed pretty much consistently since release. I'm glad shit is burning down. The shame is that their lesson will be that Furor was a sex pest and not that everyone good left and that their game had become garbage.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I had fun playing the game and redoing classic with many of the forum bros but yeah the direction they have gone is just a bridge to far, I am glad I quit at this point and have no intention of returning. Probably should see if I can unload some classic gold for cash or if it's even worth the hassle.

• 3Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I cancelled my account, not sure if its because I'm just bored with Classic or because of this... but either way, they aren't getting my money.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Riot honestly should release some shit about their MMO, and get that knife in a little deeper on the corpse of Blizzard. I can't blame them if they don't because Blizzard will steal, and put anything they show into their game.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Stealing and also Greg is laying low. He can't afford to have his name out there right now.

Lot of crossfire still going on.

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TheAylix

Vyemm Raider
Aren't they still on the first patch for Shadowlands, too? Blizzard has always had a glacial development cycle at the best of times, but I just can't imagine paying $60 for the base expansion, then $180 for a year's worth of monthly subscription fees to get... what? A single raid tier? Daily quest hub #286? The latest grind-fest of an alternate advancement system that will be utterly and totally invalidated by whatever eventually comes out in the next patch?

Leaving aside all of Blizzard's other problems, there's just so many better values in gaming than WoW. Steam is lousy with games that are better bangs for your gaming buck, and the social element of dicking around with your friends in guild chat has mostly been outsourced to Discord.

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I wonder if their subscriptions are falling off in light of this? I think the next Earnings Call is Nov 2nd.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Next Earnings Call "Engagonometrics Are Higher Than Ever As You Can Tell By This Pie Chart of People attempting to use various emotes the last two weeks"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
My YouTube feed is full of women playing FF14 and crying at a few specific story beats (gay elf, moon whore, cat boy reveal, ghost axe, cat boy kinda death) and referring to characters as their husbands. They like the slutty transmogs.

Blizzard isn't winning this demographic at all.

• 7Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 7 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I wonder if their subscriptions are falling off in light of this? I think the next Earnings Call is Nov 2nd.
You have to remember that the last earning call and set of data we got was BEFORE the exodus to FF14 which was BEFORE the scandals.

We have only seen the 9.1 delay attrition partially offset by TBC Classic in their earning call. They are fucked.

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users