Skidiwili vs. Restless
CyrusReij vs. WhatsAmattaU
xannder vs. Mr. Stupid
notafunhater vs. Satael
Phazael vs. Gavinrad

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Is Gav playing again? I heard he dropped. -edit- He states that he dropped out in this thread, actually, along with Sean, so I am guessing that would essentially give Adam and I byes?

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Can you two either fuck and get it over with or take it to PMs? The dick waving is cluttering up the thread.

Satael, when are you good to get our game in? I work the rest of this match week until 9pm mountain (11est) but can squeeze it in afterwards.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
48 hr warning:

ZProtoss vs. vimeseh
superhiro vs. Dman
xannder vs. Mr. Stupid
notafunhater vs. Satael

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
We can delay the match day switch for tournaments if the games are just going to be a few days late, not a big deal.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Xannder and I player our match. It was a good game. S/he was considering conceding the game at one point but good thing they stuck with it.

He.

I still haven't heard from Satael. Anyone seen him/her around? Would really rather play my game than take an admin result.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah Satael is Euro. If you can catch him on Steam, that is your best option. He is usually idle when he is in IRC. Hope you get to play him, as he is a fun game, but I am betting you wouldn't pass up an extra week of rest after our last game. Xander was fun to play, too. Glad to see him still in the mix. Honestly, this summer season has been the most fun and yet close competitive season I have played with RR, though that might be because our division was so tight.

Well, except for Cyrus. That dude is a trooper, though. Never lost his shit even when he got blown out by 9-2 score over a three week haul. Hope he comes back.

Yeah Satael is Euro. If you can catch him on Steam, that is your best option. He is usually idle when he is in IRC. Hope you get to play him, as he is a fun game, but I am betting you wouldn't pass up an extra week of rest after our last game. Xander was fun to play, too. Glad to see him still in the mix. Honestly, this summer season has been the most fun and yet close competitive season I have played with RR, though that might be because our division was so tight.

Well, except for Cyrus. That dude is a trooper, though. Never lost his shit even when he got blown out by 9-2 score over a three week haul. Hope he comes back.
Agreed. I always enjoy playing Cyrus. He's a good sport, a good player, and a nice dude. He just had a bad season with that khorne team.

Will look for Satael in Steam then, thanks. Maybe we can get our game in late tomorrow or something since I don't work.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Holding off while we wait for some games to get done still:

ZProtoss vs. vimeseh - (unknown)
superhiro vs. Dman - (unknown)
notafunhater vs. Satael - (notafunhater trying to track down Satael)

I hate to do it but if the other 2 pairs of coaches don't post or pop their heads up anywhere we may have to random off who advances from those games.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
I msg'd superhiro on the board and have had no response. I'll hop on irc and see if hes on there as well.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
He seems to be on IRC more often, and even on the Steam group, so go ahead and keep trying to schedule something.