Blood Bowl, Season 3.5 AKA Summer Fresh Team Tournament

satael

Silver Squire
So is someone officially taking over the tournament now that Cutlery doesn't seem to be around anymore?

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Is this tourney running with the same Wednesday morning deadline? If not you can ignore this and keep doin whatever, but if not here are the guys left with 24h remaining:

Dman & Restless
Vimesh & Adam12
ZProtoss & Sean
Skidiwili & superhiro
Xannder & Phaezael

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Xander basically said he was unavailable until next weekend. I was around and in IRC (got my other games done last weekend in fact), but the only time he popped on was super early on the Saturday after the 4th. I would actually like to play him, if possible. Is there any way we can extend this since its the first week, it started on the 5th holiday, and Cutlery wigged out?

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
I'm not actually in the tournament so I don't have an opinion, but if everyone else would prefer an extra week of time to get this rolling we could switch to Wed-Wed after that. Folks want to go that route?

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, we can push it out for another week. That in mind:

Vimesh, I'm available whenever. Just let me know when you have time.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
I'm fucking ready to fight some Dwarves. My stormvermin leveled after my game with Sean, rolled doubles, and got Claw. Every blitz vs hiro is going to be a clawed SV blitz. Count on it.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
Last match was played today and the day is moved forward. Everyone has till the 24th to get their week 2 matches in.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Satael, I'm gassing up the deathroller. When are you available to play? Friday and Saturday may be tough for me, and anything past 10 est on weenights kinda sucks.

satael

Silver Squire
I'm euro so we might have a problem if the weekend is no good for you. Otherwise I'm available pretty much if I'm on steam or in irc (same nick satael on both of those)