Blood Bowl, Season 3.5 AKA Summer Fresh Team Tournament

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Had a busy weekend so I'm playing catchup here.

Tourney league actually does have 1 team sitting on standby, WaxedWolf with an Underworld team. Waxed would you like to take Gavinrad's spot for the rest of the tournament?

Otherwise I believe we were doing Goblin/Halfling/Vampire for filling in gaps within lower divisions (or am I wrong on Vamps...don't remember). If Waxed doesn't respond by the end of this Match Day any other coach already in the tournament can jump in with a crap team for fun, or else we'll continue to give out forfeits.

36 hr warning:

Dman vs. Adam12
restless vs. vimeseh
seantsc vs. ZProtoss
superhiro vs. skidiwili
xannder vs. notafunhater

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
*pro elves

Hey Phazael I'm going to need to play our game early this coming match week; I'll be out of town all next week, starting Sunday. When's good for you?
Any evening should work, except Saturday. Daytime Friday would work too. Do you still have my email?

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Yep, I'm EST, anytime after 8, I'm off Sunday/Monday completely so anytime those two days.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
48 hr. warning:

Restless vs. Dman
Adam12 vs. vimeseh
ZProtoss vs. superhiro
seantsc vs. Skidiwili
xannder vs. CyrusReij

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Oh shit, I was sure that I played this week already. Vimeseh, when are you available?

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Been trying to get ahold of restless but no dice, I'll keep trying the next couple days.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
24 hr. warning:

Restless vs. Dman
Adam12 vs. vimeseh
ZProtoss vs. superhiro
seantsc vs. Skidiwili

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
I've had some stuff come up recently and kind of ADD'ed out. Sorry for not posting. I'll probably be good for the next season whenever it starts with the regular teams though.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Phaezel I'm sorry, I will try to make time at some point to get this game done but this week is rough for me. I'm watching the Dota 2 International until Sunday and then my father is coming into town Sun-Tues. I can probably do it later on Mon/Tues.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
48 hr. warning:

Adam12 vs. Dman
vimeseh vs. Restless
superhiro vs. ZProtoss
Skidiwili vs. Seantsc
notafunhater vs. xannder
CyrusReij vs. Phazael

Sean_sl

shitlord
Just admin the rest of my games for the season, please. I'm not really up to playing at my PC with my hand being all futz'd up.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Cyrus, what time were you thinking? Been looking for you....