Blood Bowl

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I fired mine after I took pile on, lol. Had decided to fire him before the match, but couldn't afford to replace him immediately. He ended up getting a smashed hip from a fucking halfling that match!

Also if you haven't already, you'll want to go into your options and set a bunch of skills to ask you before the computer uses them, pile on being one of them. Cutlery probably has a comprehensive list of the stuff that should be set to ask.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Cutlery probably has a comprehensive list of the stuff that should be set to ask.
Diving Tackle, Dump off, Fend, Grab, Hail Mary, Juggernaut, Jump up, Multi Block, Pass Block, Pile On, Pro, Shadowing, Stand Firm. Maybe wrestle too, if you know what you're doing

badlok

N00b
Yup, that was a mistake. Your minotaur is av 8 (average), and very, very expensive. Putting him on the ground opens up the door to him getting fouled, and as you already know, he might be there for awhile...

Fire him. If I don't roll doubles on a mino, I get claws, tentacles, then juggernaut if I haven't gotten a double for Block by then. Most won't live that long.
Prehensil tail is good to agains't speed team

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm sitting here in this formation and the AI is just not doing anything lol

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You shouldn't cage so defensively against High Elves, you should be doing your best to clobber them into paste with your CWs.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
So I have tried a hand full of races:

Amazons
Humans
Lizardmen
Skaven
Vampires
Chaos Dwarves
Khorne Daemons

I have to say my favorite is the Lizardmen followed by Skaven. Vamps suck, Khorne really need to be developed. Same for Humans and Amazons. Chaos Dwarves seem okay, only played one game with them but they did not jump out at me as awesome. I want to try Orcs and Ogres be core I 100% decide on Lizardmen, but as of right now it is hard to imagine the Liz being dethrone as my #1.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Just had a nightmare of a game as Orcs, couldnt pickup the ball for 4 turns lol

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I don't see me changing from Norse as my main team, but I really want to make a Skaven team soon and give that a whirl. I'll probably rotate between those teams and High Elves when I want to play a different style.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
I have to say my favorite is the Lizardmen followed by Skaven. Vamps suck, Khorne really need to be developed. Same for Humans and Amazons. Chaos Dwarves seem okay, only played one game with them but they did not jump out at me as awesome. I want to try Orcs and Ogres be core I 100% decide on Lizardmen, but as of right now it is hard to imagine the Liz being dethrone as my #1.
I think you're pretty damned decent with Lizards, honestly. I don't think ogres will be an improvement for you. They are basically more extreme lizards, with less speed. The ogres are beefier than the saurii, and the snots are wimpier and slower than the skinks. The tradeoff being that you also get Bonehead, which turns ogres into a T3 team, while lizards are major competitors in most tournaments.

So, what you guys think, another week or so and we get a real league rolling here? Weekly games, round robin, playoffs at the end?

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
I'd be up for playing in a real Rerolled League. Most of my games would have to be later in the day though since I get off at 11pm EST most days. But if we've got a weekly schedule then I'm sure I could work it out with my opponent . Just because I'm horrible doesn't mean I don't want to play!

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I haven't had a ton of time to play lately, but I could easily fit in at least one game a week if we get a scheduled, official tournament going.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Looks like it's gonna be a small tournament from the massive wall of replies since I posted that
smile.png

Will be picking new work weeks next week, I'll see where I end up first. May end up going to 3/12's on the weekend, which sucks for gaming, but sure kicks ass for not paying $700 a month in daycare.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I am up for a Tourney. One game a week shouldn't be ab issue with the ability to PM each other on the board and chat on Steam.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
That's what I'm thinking too. Most of us have days off and can get 1 game a week organized, that's not a huge commitment for anyone. It'd have to be a pretty rigid schedule that means you can't find a time somewhere throughout the week.

We should probably clear up a few things before we start though -- like what we want to do about games that can't get scheduled (which will probably happen) and how we want to handle disconnects. Obviously no one wants to automatically lose a game because their interwebs went out, but it's also easily exploitable and needs to be minimized. I'll look through some other established league rules to see how they do it and if there are any other fucked up shit we gotta consider before we get rolling.