Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (From the creator of Symphony of the Night)

Siliconemelons

Official "date range" announcement - Summer 2019

New vid with date announcement:

LOTS of new footage, looks WAY better than what we have seen - either the studio coming in did a TON of work in 6months vs the past 4 or whatever years- or they have been keeping stuff under their hat.

Excited :)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Official "date range" announcement - Summer 2019

New vid with date announcement:

LOTS of new footage, looks WAY better than what we have seen - either the studio coming in did a TON of work in 6months vs the past 4 or whatever years- or they have been keeping stuff under their hat.

Excited :)
Super stoked. That vid looks fantastic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Soon my friends, soon!

They really put the polish to the game. Seems they had to abandon the darkness themes and colors or end up with another curse of the moon on gameboy that was nigh unplayable because you could not see anything...

so while its "brighter" it still is dark in mood, so that is good.

I forgot what version I ended up sitting on, ps4 or switch, I guess when it shows up I will know ;-)

• 2Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think I chose the PS4 version. Looking forward to it!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I just checked mine. It's on Xbox One. I must have changed it when I got the One X.

Siliconemelons

Package arrived today...cant wait to get home and boot it up :)

One day early from the official release date of the 18th!

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Still no download code for the digital copies. Hopefully they come tomorrow, without issue.

Siliconemelons

Kinda cool... the shipping box was branded:)

There are already a handful of streams/vids on PS4 community and it's literally everyone gushing over how awesome it is and features that are a surprise etc.

Fotor_156080545627665.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Maaaaaan I forgot about this coming out so soon. It seems my fears were unfounded and I am very excited now.

IGA has pulled through where fucking Keiji Inafune failed miserably.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Ha ha, I got an achievement for finding meat in a breaking in the wall. Soundtrack is solid and it is fun trying out all the Street Fighter/King of Fighters moves out with each new weapon type. Only had time to try the revamped intro area which was the demo from a couple years back but it was remarkably better all around.

Siliconemelons

Yeah, I only had free time to play through the intro boat - the text scrolling past the window then re-adjusting as it "types" is annoying and one of those "polish" things that a AAA studio would not let out... and the save screen looks backwards to me in how it indicates the new save over the old save... its like a left handed Mac user did it.

I got past the boat and into the intro town, "Hub area" and the castle door.

did they give her shorts under the skirt because reasons vs regular bottoms vs orig art?? heck I would have tossed her a g-string under there just to middle finger SJWs and to encourage more use of kicking items lol.

The difficulty on "easy" seems good, I have died 3 times because I was being lazy and just trying to spam through things- but even on easy you cannot just faceroll, so that is good.

The plot is actually more than I thought it would be for "get people to fight monsters in a castle with a Gothic art style" would need lol

Anyone that got past the town and the "hub" have any music just past there? mine seemed to stop and all I had was rain, attack sounds and monster grumbles.

Siliconemelons

If your not on the backer email - there are some "mode" codes in the latest update email.

P.S. – Everyone is absolutely prohibited from using the following words as names for their save files. Using the following words may result in crystallization of the skin, an uncontrollable desire to battle evil, and an urge to strike bizarre poses:

BIGHEAD

NIGHTMARE (!warning-spoilers!)

I’ve also been informed that prominent YouTubers from the Credit Clans may be in possession of other prohibited words…

[\Quote]

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Had never heard of this game. Watched 2 minutes of JP streaming it. Bought it immediately and downloading it now.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like