Boardwalk Empire

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
It was a total fuck yeah moment when Nucky sent her to the hotel rather than giving in to her advances. Outside of the Capone/Van Alden scenes that was probably my favorite part.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Capone for sure is stealing this season, I wonder if he was that batshit insane in real life.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Al Capone's actor has always been the best thing about this show, and this season he's kicked it up several notches. It's hard to believe that guy is British.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
That is hard to believe hes British. Ive always liked Chalky as well but the direction this season is just odd to me still.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah he plays Jason Statham's business partner in Snatch. Tommy. Probably the polar opposite of a character compared to what he does in this show. Really surprised myself when I put that together.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Van Alden was funnier, to me, but yeah, Capone is fucking killing it.

The guy who plays Capone was also in this British movie called This is England, kind of a British coming of age thing, he plays a skinhead and he crushes that role as well. It has a sequel that was not as good, but still decent.

Yeah he plays Jason Statham's business partner in Snatch. Tommy. Probably the polar opposite of a character compared to what he does in this show. Really surprised myself when I put that together.
That scene where he is surrounded at that bare knuckle match after the fight is over made me fall in the love with the dude as an actor. Displays emotion very well , was also in a movie called This is England thats worth a watch.

Haha guess i should of kept on reading before i posted this , seems we have the same taste in movies Chaos =).

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Holy shit
2000 snatch
rrr_img_77291.jpg

2012 boardwalk empire
rrr_img_77293.jpg

(picked the best scenes)

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That is one of the best scenes of this show. Season three is my favorite by far.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I can't believe it's taken you guys five seasons to figure out Stephen Graham is from England.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
"Are you successful?"
"Not really"
"Why not?"
"I have a feeling my boss doesn't like me"

Fucking gold. Van Alden and Capone are hysterical

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I can't believe it's taken you guys five seasons to figure out Stephen Graham is from England.
Why? The only way you'd ever know is if you looked up info about him or saw him on a talk show/interview. Nothing he does in the show gives any indication that he's British.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
A lot of these aussies/brits are, "they took arrrr jobs" of playing white americans (even tho i ain't white).

Like,
sons of anarchy jax
walking dead rick
the guy from avatar
wolverine
batman
heimdal idris elba

Cybsled

Ryan Kwanten (Jason) on True Blood also did a great job. He is Australian, but he probably had the most consistent accent on that show and never slipped on it.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This season is nice because of Mueller / Eli / Capone arc. Nucky is kinda boring, his flashbacks don't really add anything. Chalky arc is lame and Luciano / Meyer plot doesn't make sense. It's too bad they axed the show because Prez from both The Wire and Treme as Elliott Ness could be gold. Otherwise it feels too rushed for my taste.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Wasn't crazy about tonight's episode much slower than I expected with so few episodes left. I find Van Alden's wife hilarious but doesn't make up for boring ass flashbacks