Bootstrappers guide to being successful.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Intelligence, height, and looks in that order for men. I mean, its been proven time and time again that height matters a lot.
It does. I'm 6'3" but overweight, I weigh more than double my wife, and she's 5'4" 120lb. She's always told me she doesn't care about my weight and is just crazy about how tall I am.

I sit around and just create shit in second life all day while cashing out tens of thousands a month. Bootstraps, yo.

Alpha

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So after reading the last 7 pages I have found that 90% of discussion has been about Mist's shitty life. Yea I know I'm adding to this percentage but damn, haven't y'all realized he or she is an attention whore?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
vGrade is the anti-Mist, we have to keep them from ever coming into contact with each other or the universe will implode.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
It does. I'm 6'3" but overweight, I weigh more than double my wife, and she's 5'4" 120lb. She's always told me she doesn't care about my weight and is just crazy about how tall I am.

I sit around and just create shit in second life all day while cashing out tens of thousands a month. Bootstraps, yo.
If only they had the internet in the plantations, Mist could do that too.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
So after reading the last 7 pages I have found that 90% of discussion has been about Mist's shitty life. Yea I know I'm adding to this percentage but damn, haven't y'all realized he or she is an attention whore?
To be fair reading the last few pages of Mists' plight has contributed to helping me feel better about my own problems (cuz my problems are minor, they will just take a couple years to iron out). Her problems are the ugly chick friend that my average looking problems chick brings to the club to make themselves look better by comparison.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Yeah, bro. It's your height and not the thousands..
rolleyes.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I mean, I'd rather be tall with thousands than short with thousands.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, bro. It's your height and not the thousands..
rolleyes.png
Was making like 65k a year when we married, so yeah, it is
smile.png
. And yes, I don't want to be fat, ofc. But unlike many fatties, I totally get its my own doing (and my own doing to solve that problem). I don't blame others or make excuses for why it is (eg: medical condition, etc.). I just like good food that makes me fatter. 'Murica.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
10 thousandS a month making shit in Second Life? isn't that the escapism game or whatever that weirdos "play"?

I guess I lucked out being 6'5, decently intelligent and decently attractive! I couldn't not work or do something work related though. I get 2-3 days off at times and I'm bored of video games about 1.5 days in...

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
People go nuts for rainbow colored unicorn dildos.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Was making like 65k a year when we married, so yeah, it is
smile.png
. And yes, I don't want to be fat, ofc. But unlike many fatties, I totally get its my own doing (and my own doing to solve that problem). I don't blame others or make excuses for why it is (eg: medical condition, etc.). I just like good food that makes me fatter. 'Murica.
I mean, who doesn't love food. I just can't stand how I feel about myself if I even start to gain weight.