Borderlands 3

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
this is 100% going to be a forced co-op / team destiny/division/anthem/warframe style borderlands

i'm calling complete garbage and failed launch right now, given previous track records with these type of games

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
this is 100% going to be a forced co-op / team destiny/division/anthem/warframe style borderlands

i'm calling complete garbage and failed launch right now, given previous track records with these type of games
A well made mmo shooter looter game in the borderlands universe and preserving borderlands style would be amazing. Of course you are probably right and it will be a turd.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>

No.

NonononononononononononononononononoNOOOOOOOOooooooooooo....O.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

From the streams it looks like it basically works grouping wise like borderlands 2 but you have an option to turn instance scaling on so a higher level buddy can join you even if they got ahead of you level wise easier without the lower level person just leaching off xp. It has the option to turn that off and play it like classic borderlands. Borderlands is not forced coop but it always heavily favored a coop experience which is why its always had couch coop as well as the other options as they try to make it as easy as possible to group with friends.

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll be buying this full price day 1 and (sadly) I haven't bought a pc game in years.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Sorry, I like good games and a shitty launcher and store wont stop me from getting it.

Now if EA bought the rights to it suddenly, now we have a situation where I walk away.
Normies ruin another hobby by selling their soul to the highest bidder

Shocking turn of events.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Now if EA bought the rights to it suddenly, now we have a situation where I walk away.

Stop, just stop...

You already have a cock in your mouth, no need to start trying to claim that the cock you have now in there somehow tastes better than that other one.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Stop, just stop...

You already have a cock in your mouth, no need to start trying to claim that the cock you have now in there somehow tastes better than that other one.

Except epic while annoying doesn’t bother me while EA does.

They day you work my job for me is the day you get to have input on how I spend my money.

• 1Like

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
They day you work my job for me is the day you get to have input on how I spend my money.

Bitch, you are the one coming here announcing that you are day1ing this shit like you want a participation trophy.

The comical part to me is that you even announced your reluctance in handing over money. Yet you wanna be all like "I do wat I want" when people comment on your logical inconsistency?

Man up, pirate this shit and then buy it on steam once it releases there.

• 3Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Except epic while annoying doesn’t bother me while EA does.

You're right, you want to line the pockets of some SJW pedophile scam artist, that's your call.

joz123

Potato del Grande
You're right, you want to line the pockets of some SJW pedophile scam artist, that's your call.
You do realize that even if you wait for it to come out on Steam that Gearbox/Pitchford still get your money....

• 1Truth!
  • 1Picard
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 3 users