Borderlands 3

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fucker

Log Wizard
Well enemies being damage sponges doesn't look very Borderlands, unless you're playing higher difficulties with garbage gear. It's usually more fast paced. That said that could just be balance in the current build being shit or the character being speced like shit(wasn't hard to spec entirely into non damage options in BL2 and kill shit slow as fuck) and so on. Other than that looked alright. Not interested in that character though.

Moze is only L26-27 in that video with crap weapons and not very many skills.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Moze is only L26-27 in that video with crap weapons and not very many skills.
Based on the level of enemies, that's the right lvl, and if it follows the first 2 borderlands pattern, that's still the first playthrough, where everything kinda just melts regardless of what you're doing. You can also kinda tell from the fact the player gets hit by 50 fucking things and only comes close to dying once, which is first difficulty stuff. So in that regard it's slower. Weapons might be shit though but still a bunch of them were blues and level appropriate so they shouldn't be THAT bad. On the other hand who knows how they're speced.

As I said, it could just be the build, could just be the situation, but it looked kinda weird.

Other issues would be the movement speed looks slower, although it could just be because the player is terrible and not sprinting all the time so maybe that's the same speed. Oh and the AI looks complete shit, but that's more like something that's similar to past BLs rather than different. Melee mobs apparently can't path properly if you drop down those little wooden walkways things.

• 1Picard

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Binged BL2 this weekend, one day on my own and then again with a friend who had never played any of the series.
He pointed out the overabundance of exploding barrels. He's not wrong. I'd like there to be cosmetic/story uses for them. For example, the electrocuting barrels have plugs on them, what if they're used as giant batteries in a mission? What if corrosive barrels are used to make mutants in a mission, or for torture, or for making fuel or something, etc.
They have giants carrying lootboxes and slot machines, where are the barrel carriers? Where are the barrel throwers? The little details add up.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider

This crazy promo video is 100% Borderlands and those graphics are wowsers. Turned it around. doubts qualmed.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
This video made me feel like I may have mistaken my anti-allergy medicine for an LSD tablet

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
That didn’t inspire any confidence from me. Something about the way are hyping this game just is not sitting right, I just don’t trust them any longer.

• 2WTF
  • 1Dislike

Fucker

Log Wizard
That didn’t inspire any confidence from me. Something about the way are hyping this game just is not sitting right, I just don’t trust them any longer.

8f75b7e0ed1a2a40aeeb93e8a08e24cc.jpg

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Wtf are you talking about?

I want to see the game, not cut scenes of bullshit that really has nothing to do with the game. I have seen zero legit gameplay footage and plenty of these idiotic song and dance cut scenes. Sorry, their last few games were trash, everyine works at the top there is fucking trash, and they are banking on the Borderlands name alone without really showing us anything if worth.

I’m not impressed.

• 2Picard
  • 1Salty

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I want to see the game, not cut scenes of bullshit that really has nothing to do with the game. I have seen zero legit gameplay footage and plenty of these idiotic song and dance cut scenes. Sorry, their last few games were trash, everyine works at the top there is fucking trash, and they are banking on the Borderlands name alone without really showing us anything if worth.

I’m not impressed.
They've shown a bunch of gameplay already? Literally linked last page?

• 1Truth!

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Wow, 10 minutes of generic footage that barely shows a thing from a game that’s supposed to be out in a couple of months? We should be seeing shit from all kinds of different gameplay elements and locations, what do they give us? A song and dance video and you sheep are jerking off to it like it’s the second coming. Sorry, everything about this game feels rushed and half assed from that asinine reveal to the scripted gameplay footage.

Maybe this game will blow 2 out of the water, I’m not seeing anything that would make me interested if I hadn’t already played the other two and after the presequel, which kind of blew, I want to see gameplay, lots of it, and not a music video.

• 1Picard
  • 1Salty
  • 1EyeRoll

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The game better be good so I can enjoy the hell out of pirating it.

Fuck Gearbox and fuck Epic.

• 1Solidarity