Borderlands 3

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
It now takes courage to be a common thief? I guess we live in different worlds...

How does what I said imply courage?

Either way, it was my fault for clicking the thread. People love to bitch and moan about stuff happening they don't like (Myself included...obviously...) but when it comes to actually doing something that impacts the company in a negative way they get all moralistic.

Jokes on you though Tarrant Tarrant I'm gunna pirate 2 copies now!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
How does what I said imply courage?

Either way, it was my fault for clicking the thread. People love to bitch and moan about stuff happening they don't like (Myself included...obviously...) but when it comes to actually doing something that impacts the company in a negative way they get all moralistic.

Jokes on you though Tarrant Tarrant I'm gunna pirate 2 copies now!
Son of a bitch

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Offline mode, check. Singleplayer, check. Looks good, check.
Totally buying this on day whenever-it's-cracked in TPB store. They're gonna have to pump out some serious DLCs if they want my $$$ 6 months down the road. Their loss.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Yup all in day one, likely even build a new PC around that time if GPU prices ever stabilize.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Doesnt the borderland style graphics make it inherently easy to run?

• 3Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, from what I saw yesterday, this doesn't look very taxing. That said, I'm all for building a new PC, so use whatever excuse you need!

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Games you build PC's for are always special, even if they're shit.

Source: built a PC for Bulletstorm before my current build and I love bulletstorm, even though it's terrible.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Cyberpunk is the only future game you should be focusing on building a new PC for

Good thing we have like at least 18 months before this comes out. I just bought a gaming laptop last year and can't make excuses to build a new PC yet lol.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i'm consistently unsure about this game. first borderlands 2 comes out and it's amazing. then i find out that they basically stole money from fox or whatever to make borderlands instead of that colonial marines game (not that i wanted one over the other, just that it's pretty unethical). then i find out how much of a lunatic pitchford is. then they announce borderlands 3 and it looks amazing. then i find out that troy baker says he wasn't asked to return as rhys, but pitchford says troy turned it down. then the dude who voiced claptrap says when he asked to get paid, he was recast.

it's just... wtf gearbox.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
i'm consistently unsure about this game. first borderlands 2 comes out and it's amazing. then i find out that they basically stole money from fox or whatever to make borderlands instead of that colonial marines game (not that i wanted one over the other, just that it's pretty unethical). then i find out how much of a lunatic pitchford is. then they announce borderlands 3 and it looks amazing. then i find out that troy baker says he wasn't asked to return as rhys, but pitchford says troy turned it down. then the dude who voiced claptrap says when he asked to get paid, he was recast.

it's just... wtf gearbox.
Don't care about any of that. I'll buy it because it's Borderlands and I'm not a sissy.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 5 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I did notice that Claptrap's voice sounded a bit off for the new lines in Borderlands VR...

His voice in BL3 sounds even more different as I suppose the new guy is making the character his own rather than just going for pure mimicry. Sensible but still a bit unfortunate given that the shrill annoying cadence of his voice is a good portion of what makes him the best.

The game itself, however, looks amazing and I have a good feeling it will actually be something to enjoy rather than another debacle like Anthem.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I did notice that Claptrap's voice sounded a bit off for the new lines in Borderlands VR...

His voice in BL3 sounds even more different as I suppose the new guy is making the character his own rather than just going for pure mimicry. Sensible but still a bit unfortunate given that the shrill annoying cadence of his voice is a good portion of what makes him the best.

The game itself, however, looks amazing and I have a good feeling it will actually be something to enjoy rather than another debacle like Anthem.
There will be no words to describe the difference between BL3 and Anthem.