Borderlands 3

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What you should be doing is playing something else so you dont burn out before you get all the DLC that invalidates all your previous farming time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Do add me RexieRabbit to your epic games friends! I'll happily join anyone to help out and I keep a lot of shit that I farm too to pass out if needed. Sadly, though, there's really nothing left for me to do, and farming guardian tokens is kinda pointless since there's no competitive nature of it. I'm really just looking for a few "perfect" final annointeds.

Fadaar

That guy
Moze with all her mag regen abilities w/ 160+ capacity machine gun, I'm basically a chopper door gunner. Pretty sure if I crit enough I can do 300+ rds before I have to reload, and even then I'll usually just let it regen instead.

edit:

Last edited:
  • 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Build I'm using is pants on head retarded for clearing. If you're an elemental siren, i suggest farming killavolt for that brainstormer and get an anointed one.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Moze with all her mag regen abilities w/ 160+ capacity machine gun, I'm basically a chopper door gunner. Pretty sure if I crit enough I can do 300+ rds before I have to reload, and even then I'll usually just let it regen instead.

edit:

I fucking love a build where ammo is considerably less of a concern. I am bad, I waste ammo, and I like pissing lead. That Ammo regen plus a Shredifier;

Untitled.jpg

I almost never had to reload if I could get some consistent crits.

Fadaar

That guy
Really hope once I hit 50 I can get another one relatively quickly. That, Butcher, and whatever the Jakobs handcannon is that puts the delayed explosive rounds have been my three primary guns as I've leveled/progressed through my first playthrough.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I fucking love a build where ammo is considerably less of a concern. I am bad, I waste ammo, and I like pissing lead. That Ammo regen plus a Shredifier;

View attachment 224908

I almost never had to reload if I could get some consistent crits.

This one here is infinite shooting, so long as you crit, which is not hard to do. I find myself rarely needing to reload this.

1569971992122.png

Also, another bug, nice name.

1569972123206.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So so I need to turn mayhem mode on to make everything scale? Or is there a place to level? Not seeing to many mobs higher than 36.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Beat the main story to unlock mayhem mode.

Then you can keep it on normal mode and just select mayhem 1,2 or 3 when in Sanctuary.

I beat the main story around level 32ish and set the game to mayhem 3. Everything scaled up to my level and I just farmed until 50, then started over on true vault hunter mode. Once you hit Sanctuary in TVHM you can turn on mayhem mode again. Set it to 3 and you get some legendary drops here and there as you clear through.

The game really needs harder difficulty modes though. Even after the nerf I can kill Graveward on TVHM mayhem 3 before his first set of rocks hit the ground...so about 5 seconds?

Doesn't matter what toon you are playing....get yourself a Scourge rocket launcher and a Recurring Hex grenade and you too can murder whatever number of Annointed they drop on you.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
So so I need to turn mayhem mode on to make everything scale? Or is there a place to level? Not seeing to many mobs higher than 36.

This game scales based on your level (in post game). You and I get the same experience (same mobs in the same spots, doing the same things, etc). The difference is yours will be 35-37, mine will be 49-51.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Still keep this thing equipped at level 27 because the little spider turrets will clear a room of trash and spamming them on bosses is still faster than any other way to kill them that I have.

20191001_201658.jpg

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This game scales based on your level (in post game). You and I get the same experience (same mobs in the same spots, doing the same things, etc). The difference is yours will be 35-37, mine will be 49-51.

You mean it scales after selecting Mayhem correct?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Is there a good listing of what Fast Travel point to use for each boss? Was doing some yesterday on Mayhem 1 and kept having to rack my brain / squint at maps to figure out which location corresponded to what boss. Some of them are clearly much closer to Fast Travel points than others.

spronk

FPS noob
man reading about all the cool stuff you guys are doing in mayhem 3 and true vault hunter mode makes me feel like an 8 year old boy again, i'm still on pandora killing skrags while my older brothers are talking about all the pussy they are gonna be fucking this weekend

well fuck you bros, some day i will catch up too and be a true vault/pussy hunter

edit: finally got to sanctuary today, i'm glad I am playing on PC I just ran cheat engine and gave myself 400 golden keys. fuck finding those silly tweets where they are released for 4 hours, now i can get a new weapon whenever i feel like the game is jewing me. i also read about a CE script someone wrote that lets you build a custom weapon or tweak a under 50 weapon to level 50, thats gonna be tough to avoid using i imagine.

• 1Seriously?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Wheres a good spot to grind out 40-50? Looks like some of the best spots were patched out anything else optimal?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Wheres a good spot to grind out 40-50? Looks like some of the best spots were patched out anything else optimal?

If you beat the game just do trials. You'll gain almost a level per trial clear.

• 1Like

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Doesn't matter what toon you are playing....get yourself a Scourge rocket launcher and a Recurring Hex grenade and you too can murder whatever number of Annointed they drop on you.

Thanks for this I'll look out for these weapons.

I just hit 50 on Flak, I'm using the crit build and I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong but I can't kill Gravewarden fast. I'm using a flame element Rowan's Call and a mod with 21% weapon damage and 26% assault rifle damage... Any tips or any other weapons or mods etc that help getting onto the farming ladder ?

eg what weapon is this guy using ?

Last edited:

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
eg what weapon is this guy using ?
Lyuda, you get a guaranteed one from completing all of Zer0's targets (just make sure not to kill the last one before you're 50). I got 3 or 4 of them while farming Graveward too.

If you beat the game just do trials. You'll gain almost a level per trial clear.
Unless they did something to Graveward xp it's by far the fastest way to level (and get loot, but that gets mindnumbingly boring fast).