Borderlands 3

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Lyuda, you get a guaranteed one from completing all of Zer0's targets (just make sure not to kill the last one before you're 50). I got 3 or 4 of them while farming Graveward too.

Unless they did something to Graveward xp it's by far the fastest way to level (and get loot, but that gets mindnumbingly boring fast).

apparently nerfed

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Unless they did something to Graveward xp it's by far the fastest way to level (and get loot, but that gets mindnumbingly boring fast).

Yeah, for sure. I think trials are more fun, thats why I recommended it. Not the fastest though. Also, playing offline is much faster, you get 18 times the exp bonus, still, for some reason I'll never understand.

Offline:

1570115793197.png

Online:

1570115903161.png

Last edited:

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, for sure. I think trials are more fun, thats why I recommended it. Not the fastest though. Also, playing offline is much faster, you get 18 times the exp bonus, still, for some reason I'll never understand.

Offline:

View attachment 225261

Online:

View attachment 225262

I got was able to get up to 6 legendarys from a single boss in offline mode, most I ever saw online was 3. Not sure why offline mode is so boosted.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I got was able to get up to 6 legendarys from a single boss in offline mode, most I ever saw online was 3. Not sure why offline mode is so boosted.

Offline is how the game launched, in under 48 hours it went into "omg look at my 8 second graveward kill" so they nerfed everything.

Unsure what the point of nerfing it so hard is, since you can just download lvl 50 chars and item mules, and edit everything in cheat engine.

This item has 11 different annointed bonusses, the UI just can't show them:

vXH9qCu.jpg

Also it looks like a dick with a scope, bayonet and stock.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Maybe we are so used to online modes now, we kinda expect no cheating but this is a big disappointment tbh. Game is still fun, but I'm not really gonna play much anymore outside of some fun with friends. Knowing everyone can just cheat it makes me kinda weak.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Maybe we are so used to online modes now, we kinda expect no cheating but this is a big disappointment tbh. Game is still fun, but I'm not really gonna play much anymore outside of some fun with friends. Knowing everyone can just cheat it makes me kinda weak.

It has been like that in every BL game.

There are actually very few people that cheat at BL, based on file downloads I don't think its 100 globally.

That being said if someone needs an item lmk.

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Offline is how the game launched, in under 48 hours it went into "omg look at my 8 second graveward kill" so they nerfed everything.

Unsure what the point of nerfing it so hard is, since you can just download lvl 50 chars and item mules, and edit everything in cheat engine.

This item has 11 different annointed bonusses, the UI just can't show them:

vXH9qCu.jpg

Also it looks like a dick with a scope, bayonet and stock.

That the space cat skin?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
That the space cat skin?

Its "Deep nebula", you can see that in the lower right part of the pictures.

Not going to inquire whether the special ops dick or the stats distracted you.

Nexusmods has savegames with a bunch of skins, you just need to download them, rename & place them in folder, log on mule & put item in shared bank, delete mule & switch to main.

You can also copy savegames, and just rename them from "4" to "5", shared bank all your stuff from the dupe, delete and repeat for infinite whatever you already have.

This game really has nothing in the way of protection, everything is client side.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Utnayan Utnayan if you just want to have drunken lulz, just get some lvl 50 saves and cheatengine eridium so you can spam shoot the gun that shoots guns

mostly crap comes out but it creates dopamine

• 1Worf

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Its "Deep nebula", you can see that in the lower right part of the pictures.

Not going to inquire whether the special ops dick or the stats distracted you.

Nexusmods has savegames with a bunch of skins, you just need to download them, rename & place them in folder, log on mule & put item in shared bank, delete mule & switch to main.

You can also copy savegames, and just rename them from "4" to "5", shared bank all your stuff from the dupe, delete and repeat for infinite whatever you already have.

This game really has nothing in the way of protection, everything is client side.

And is it the one with cats?

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Unsure what you mean.

There is a similar Moze skin with cat faces on it, same with Echo Device skin, and I was going to go for a full set if it was because... I dunno, I like making excuses to keep playing the game?

edit: And upon posting this I see I have that skin and just never noticed **blush** I don't pay enough attention to weapon skins apparantly.

• 1Worf

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
There is a similar Moze skin with cat faces on it, same with Echo Device skin, and I was going to go for a full set if it was because... I dunno, I like making excuses to keep playing the game?

edit: And upon posting this I see I have that skin and just never noticed **blush** I don't pay enough attention to weapon skins apparantly.

If nothing else you can apply to play a game with Utnayan Utnayan and myself.

For now I'm going to play a game of CS with the Russians and have a sip for every Blyat.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
If nothing else you can apply to play a game with Utnayan Utnayan and myself.

For now I'm going to play a game of CS with the Russians and have a sip for every Blyat.

Ha! Only problem is I do not have the game. We will definitely have to find something else to play though. I have a drunk gaming weekend coming up not this weekend but the next! We should start planning. In fact, we haven't done this in a long time. Fight Fight brekk brekk Hekotat Hekotat Muurloen Muurloen Regime Regime Hatorade Hatorade

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Oops sorry I forgot we like to have fun and not bitch :) Definitely not for you!

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Isn’t that the point in joining drunk games so you can hide behind that excuse?

Always worked for me! Except that one PUBG game I became a pacifist and tried to negotiate with the enemies.

• 1Worf