Borderlands 3

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I downloaded and unrared this 4 days ago and still haven't bothered to install it. Not sure which char to play (nothing looks interesting) plus ultracringe cutscenes I caught while watching this a bit on twitch just kill my boner...

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I dig Maurice. The holiday event is also pretty cool for free content, I like the direction they are heading with this in terms of offering up a fun space to shoot things while chatting with your friends. Not sure how they are monetizing it though, I assume they rely on the paid DLC elements.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Liberating this now; I'll let you know how it works.

Edit: Yarrrrrr

1572897146128.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
The grenade from Halloween event is so strong. I got one at like level 20 when I first got there and used it until 47 and it was still doing work. Swapped it out for a legendary fireball one I found but didn't like that one. First heck hole I did after selling the old one, a new one dropped (I guess they're unique or something maybe? Didn't see one through tons of heck holes in between) and it's back to steamrolling instead of just doing good damage!

Mr. K

Molten Core Raider
Frustrating thing for me is trying to figure out how to farm an item. Trying to get a Lucian's Call and just seems totally random.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
New Claptrap voice doesn't bother me and sounds pretty similar.

Also, 0 issues with the liberated version so far.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Any word if some trickery with LAN/VPN's work to play multiplayer with it?

I didn't look to far in that direction since I only have time for single player; however, there was talk about being able to host local LAN play. Just hit up the comment section at IPT and I bet you can find out.

• 1Like

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I didn't look to far in that direction since I only have time for single player; however, there was talk about being able to host local LAN play. Just hit up the comment section at IPT and I bet you can find out.

Appreciated. Mostly because I purchased it, a friend did as well, but we have 1 or 2 more who are too cheap to think about it and we wanted to try to drag them in somehow.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Appreciated. Mostly because I purchased it, a friend did as well, but we have 1 or 2 more who are too cheap to think about it and we wanted to try to drag them in somehow.

I think your issue is going to be version incompatibility. The IPT version is like the first one.

Rude

Potato del Grande
Looks like stores are going to have this half off on black Friday for consoles. Not sure about PC. Is it worth a buy?

• 1Salty

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, that's a concern but no real biggie to have 2 installs if we really want.
you SHOULD just have to go into the INI file and rename a couple lines and it should work. seemed pretty straightfoward when i looked at it, but i don't play LAN so i didn't take notes

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Or a cold thrower with a scope on it. First time I saw a Mr Freeze gun I was giddy.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got this over the weekend because my peeps I play division with can't keep up with me, and I'm really enjoying it. I let my friend come in and give me 6 million bucks so I can upgrade the ammo capacity. Holy shit I forgot how annoying that is in this game and why I never stuck with the old ones. I'm at the hub ship now, and I dunno I love the humor in this game. So far so good. Playing the tranny bot with a pet that literally goes nuclear and it's pretty fun.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Non-binary. Totally unnecessary detail that does nothing for anyone except the wokest of the woke

• 1Like