Brave Frontier

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Kalon r6 raid is out, and it's currently raid droprate up event as well. I've gotten 3 of the rare drops in about 7 kills, so farm him today!

The short strategy for Kalon is use 4x bb/sbb and 2x normal attacks per round to avoid all his counter-attack specials. He uses great life conversion every multiple of 5 of the raid clock (so at 25:00, 20:00, etc). Smokebomb or run away right before the clock rolls over one of the markers to avoid it. When he seals the leaderskill of one of your units, make them guard for the round to avoid empty seal.

Overall Kalon is a lot easier than I expected. I'd rank him about on Shusui's difficulty level.

CAN WE PLEASE GET SIRIUS THIS WEEK ???

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Crafted 2 kalon spheres, too lazy to make a third. I still need to make one of the terrible rc6 spheres for the elgif.
Got my sacred longbow from frontier hunter.

Hoping we get some content this week. I'd really like the endless fg.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Patch is out, Sirius and Mifune omnis and a new global exclusive FG.

Also for today and tommorow only there's an insanely good summon gate. 4x summons with 2 resummon, massive rateup for omni units + avant/krantz. I'm low on gems, but after hearing about a friend's results on the gate I did a single 4x summon. Results: Silas, Silas, Verne, Melina. I needed all of them.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
The guy beside me at work did a 4 summon also. Two Silas, Verne, and Kagura. He's only been playing the game less than two weeks. He tossed back a Silas and Kagura and got 2 Kulyuks.

He's pretty happy.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Want kulyuk but not much else. Going to wait and see if zero is any good. New fg wasn't too bad, just need a ensa friend.
Now to farm sp for two mifunes and Sirius. 60 attack imps left for the mifunes. I cry.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Want kulyuk but not much else. Going to wait and see if zero is any good. New fg wasn't too bad, just need a ensa friend.
Now to farm sp for two mifunes and Sirius. 60 attack imps left for the mifunes. I cry.
What's the new FG for? I can put my ensa up.

Did the omni summon, silas, regrad, zenia, kulyuk. Tossed Regrad and zenia back (dupes), got another silas and rineth. Tossed that silas (both were guardian) and the kulyuk (triplet) for MP.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
New patch out. Avant GGC and new map with Karna Masta ultimate fight, for omni Ark evolution.

The avant ggc was hard, but I beat it with this team:

(lead) Verne -- meirith pearl, war demon blade -- elgif: +30% atk/def -- SP: +spark buff, +droprate buff, heal on damage
Silas -- armor of seals, war demon blade -- elgif: +30% hp/atk -- SP: +bb attack, defense convert, +20% hp/def
Sirius -- armor of seals, war demon blade -- elgif: +40% spark, +15% droprate -- SP: +bb attack, +bc on spark, +20% all stats
Magress -- leomurg, schism orb -- elgif: +30% def, ailment counter -- SP: 2 turn mitigation, heal on damage
Selena -- lexida, bond of rihalnase -- elgif: +20% stats -- SP: +droprate buff, bc on damage, heal on damage, ailment immunity
(friend) Kulyuk -- phantom gizmo, heresy orb -- elgif: +20% stats -- SP: burst healing, enhanced bc on damage taken

Now time to do the new map and challenge karna!

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Karna is currently bugged and is reducing mitigation turns by one. Which is making it, uh interesting? Done two attempts so far and got pretty close to the 50% phase 2 threshold.

Also, spent 17 summons for zero for uh reasons? Should have just gone with Vern from the resuming gate.

Zenia gets the first global oe. Order after that is nyami, deer, tridong, allanon.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Karna is currently bugged and is reducing mitigation turns by one. Which is making it, uh interesting? Done two attempts so far and got pretty close to the 50% phase 2 threshold.

Also, spent 17 summons for zero for uh reasons? Should have just gone with Vern from the resuming gate.

Zenia gets the first global oe. Order after that is nyami, deer, tridong, allanon.
That order makes me so fucking happy
smile.png

Though fuck deer. Fuck deer in it's stupid ass.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cleared Karna Masta. Fuck that piece of shit fight forever.

Lead: Tilith: Beiorg sphere, sacred longbow. Chance to heal on damage elgif
Atro: Urias, phantom device. Shitty elgif. BC on hit sp (primarily why I brought him, no kuyluk)
Selena: lexida, schism orb. BC on hit elgif. Sp: cure ails, damage boost bb gauge, damage restores hp (improved hot would have been nice)
Sirius: Beiorg armor, bond of rihalnes. 30% hp, 30% atk elgif Sp: Enhanced bc on spark, +bb damage, +all stats.
magress Leomurg, Mirage Device. FG 3 million point elgif. Sp: 2 turn mitigation, damage restores health

Barely got a win and several units came within slivers of dying. What an awful rng fest.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I've failed twice on him now in phase 1 because of the mitigation bug. If two turn mitigation actually fucking worked, I'd probably at least be able to see phase 2.

Not sure if I should keep wasting energy trying or wait until they patch out that bug. So frustrating...

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Throwing in the towel on Karna Masta for now. I've made progress with team and sphere tweaks, but I run into a few problems. With the current glitch of all buffs lasting one turn less, it puts heavy strain to keep yourself buffed up with the massive BC issues. I can adjust my team around it and make sure magress can go off almost every round, but that exacerbates my bigger problem.... I don't have any great healers.

For the latest hard content for a while, I've relied on Kulyuk friend as my primary healer. Before Kulyuk, I've used Charla. I also have Krantz and Allanon, but both of their heals only work with SBB, not BB, and expecting a unit to build up their SBB every round to heal on Karna is lol.

Can't bring friends to this one, and I've tried bringing Charla to a few attempts, but since she can't spark to help build her bb gauge, she either wears BB support spheres, and gets skullfucked any time karna attacks her, or she wears defensive spheres, and can't build BB gauge often enough to keep heals going.

Next round of frontier hunter I will have Tilith. I also have Krantz, who can heal on his BB after he goes omni. Both of these would fix my lack of healing for the encounter. Once the buff duration bug is fixed, I'm gonna give a few more tries, since then I can build my team a little differently when I don't have to worry about filling magress every single turn.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Keeping tilith alive was a pain in the ass. She and Atro were the most frequent deaths in my attempts. People seem to have had good success with allanon as his bb has lots of value for the encounter. Make sure to use dark ark bb for hit count and def ignore.

Cleared dark ark this morning, dropped tilith and used grahdens lead. Probably should have just used pinku. No just waiting for mecha gods to open tomorrow.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Expecting lots of server issues after guilds are patched in. I'm pretty indifferent towards them, something to do I guess.

Finished my oe ark with crit null, null ewd and enhanced leader skill. Didn't take elements since allanon is so good, but his hp looks pretty sad compared to others.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Server seems fine so far...

I'll start a RR guild I guess.

Named Rerolled, I'm in it. Whatever.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Server seems fine so far...

I'll start a RR guild I guess.

Named Rerolled, I'm in it. Whatever.
Holy shit, even if you don't want to particpate, join and leave!
I got a sphere frog, Arton, guild tokens, and a gem for it!

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Grind exp so you can get bonus to grind more exp! This is going to get dull quickly

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I joined a guild, donated some stuff in the research room, then spent my energy grinding some xp. Next day, I log in to find I was kicked from the guild. Decided to just make my own guild, which will probably never be more than a guild of one, but at least I know anything i contribute towards guild stuff won't be wasted because I wasn't online 24 hours a day.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I joined a guild, donated some stuff in the research room, then spent my energy grinding some xp. Next day, I log in to find I was kicked from the guild. Decided to just make my own guild, which will probably never be more than a guild of one, but at least I know anything i contribute towards guild stuff won't be wasted because I wasn't online 24 hours a day.
Join the RR guild, no hassle I swear.